• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you dont repost this comment on 10 profiles I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
    Did you make that chain message, or did you just copy and paste it from another place? I thought it was rather amusing >).
    I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you dont repost this comment on 10 profiles I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

Lol three in a row. And lol my little pony fan group.
    I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you dont repost this comment on 10 profiles I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
    I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you dont repost this comment on 10 signatures I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
    Mr. Moises, it transcends awesome and reaches all-new, ground-breaking heights of pure, unadulterated win.

I should change my avi to something from the Wet Riffs site. :) I kind of like the Wiki protestor, but he's ugly and everyone already thinks I'm a man. Plus, you know, Wikitards are generally annoying. :<
    Referencing xkcd, it's hot and makes me all tingly.

But yes. I'm attempting to open an interdimensional rift, so that I may traverse it in what looks like a hamster ball [FLAMING LIPS XKCD STRIP YEAH]
    I'm sitting here refreshing it over and over again, Mr. Moises, that's why

actually not really but it is rather curious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…