• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AS LONG AS YOU GOT INSANELY PLASTERED THEN I'M SURE I CAN FORGIVE. 8|b

HERE IS HOPING. I has an plot involved for Christmas and I want you involved... or rather, Lance involved. fufufufufufufu

YEAH WELL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I MISCLICKED SO DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF SPECIAL OR ANYTHING.

8| forever

<3
    Cause i'm devious like that hur hur hur. :}

OH MAN WE NEEDED YOU AT THE IC_ANON_MEME last night. Dark and I were spamming away but failing and Bryony was the anon talking to Charon about getting him laid by Francesca and FFFFFFFFFFF. *amused shake of the head* Also expect Leaf to be challenging Cynthia to a battle soon; my girl's in about 6 of them dammit. 8|a *flail*
    I am ironically listening to Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas. THIS MENTAL IMAGE, IT WILL NEVER GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. o@;;;;;

You do? OH THANK ARCEUS. You'd think that i'd be used to it after nearly six years but... naw, don't go over the head all the time. 8| *tard*
    OKAY WELL SEEING AS IT IS A JOB AND A JOB EQUALS MONEY AND MONEY EQUALS GETTING PLASTERED I'LL LET YOU GO. 8|a

Although in all seriousness i'm trying to save for a place of my own. That could happen in another five years. *la sigh*
    it's quite alright; i'm just relieved your visitor message wasn't directed at me as it's far too hot to get into another exchange and i know that leaving it be is really not in my personality, so i've at least been saved some grief
    i never requested that you be civil; i simply made a remark about how you were incapable of it without incorporating some strange hybrid of sarcasm and stupidity into your posts

i'm pretty neutral as far as whether this exchange continues, and with all due respect, if you're going to refer to the internet as something ridiculous to argue and be involved in drama on, you really shouldn't go around saying 'i don't like it when my friends are in a fight without somebody to back them up!!!'

that's not to say i didn't understand or even agree with what you said, though

if you're going to call it something as fickle as a 'hate thread,' that's fine, i just didn't manage to convey it in the manner i would have hoped (nobody is without their flaws); it was more just to have kit kat's spiteful melodramatic posts be shown to a greater audience than i'm sure it was receiving; her posts seem to be made with the sole intention of having many people read them, and i see what i did as helping it along

honestly, you don't have to reply to this; i'm sure you disagree with something i've said in this post and i can tell you have the potential to post in a much more intelligent manner than most of your associates so honestly if i'm going to live up to my branding as a "troll" participating in an actual debate such as this would be pretty uncharacteristic
    i think the most interesting thing about Meets me at the flagpole (the thread i was banned for posting) is that i never actually called her out on anything; in that thread, i never once called her out on her 'lifestyle' or 'smoking weed' (i'm actually a casual bong smoker myself); the original post contained ONLY things that she said regarding yeti and her friends

in any case

“I'm more than willing to speak civilly with you, and I'm genuinely sorry that my level of sarcasm is too witty for you to comprehend.”

it's credibility-destroying remarks such as that that really make the whole 'want to communicate civilly' thing non-reciprocal

just another thing; if you're not really sure as to who i am outside of this shipping garbage and the excellence that was flagpole, and the only thing you and kit kat have against me is association with somebody you don't like (Yeti), please direct all of this to her and post it on her profile

i think the **** regarding me should have ended with flagpole; if not that, it should have ended with the visitor message kirby posted on my profile a few hours ago

i'll continue to humor you and your posting on my profile in the hopes people will see it and this drama will continue; you seem to feed off of this and really, i don't have anything better to do than to satisfy that hunger
    kindly reread the comment you just posted on my profile and with any luck you'll begin to grasp how much of a joke you are in the eyes of anybody decent
    on top of that; i like how you act as though yeti and i are the same entity and that my friends and i are a minority when really, you can't seem to comprehend just how many people share my opinion who know that the INTERNET isn't limited solely to the SHIPPING FORUM

if you want to play the 'who has more friends laughing at you' game you're just going to lose

i'm ashamed to actually have to use such pathetic terms but you seem to be incapable of speaking civilly without trying to exert some form of WITTY SARCASM so the bar isn't set very high in terms of ways of communicating with you
    as much as you'd like to think you are and that you're the only one looking at this as though it's DUMB DRAMA LMAOOOO XD you aren't really relevant; i'll thank you not to pipe up when it's not really your place

in other words

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION 8U HURRRRRRRRRRRRR
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GIVE THAT BACK RITE NAO OR I WILL... IDK actually. Tell you that you just lost the game? 8D?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…