• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyPalkia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I've been a little busy with chaining Bagon and forgot to reply :p
    My profile's visible again, in case you still didn't notice ~

I know, he looks so um, rusty now, his fingers look like they're made of plastic and don't get me started with the shoes. I mean, he's suppoesd to be a manbeast or an alien from outer space and now like something Asian. If I'll want to draw him, he'll always be in his old suit :/
    Hmm I guess this is now one more reason why I don't like Asia XD

Actually this costume is his 3rd now. This was his first one.

Nu-uh, nobody is worse or better than average because there's no average.
    And yeah, I know people like that, one of them was begging me to be his friend. I just slapped him and went. How pathetic can people be? ;>_>
    I think it's also annyoing whe people think that you're their friend, they keep sayingwanna go to the Mall with me? Geez.. if they'd be my friends they'd know that I hate hanging out in the Mall.

70 spam posts in a few hours? Wow.. o_O

You're happier that it's online? You sound like you want to get raped and killed... .. . ... .... you don't right? ._.
    Besides, you can be mean Online too. Just say something like "Stop stalking me you ****ing idiot" or worse if you want, it helped me once XD
    Or you could pretend that you wanna be his friend and talk to him a little and then send him an email containing a virus >=3

Looks like you're afraid of everything that has 8 feet/tentacles XP

Hmm looks like that's one of those "Skitty on Wailord" things XD
    The comic is a bit random though, I don't get it o_O
    Sinun vastauksesiko myöhäinen? Entä minun?

Joo, on ollut vähän kaikenlaista mukaanlukien lukio, musiikkiharrastus ja kaverien kanssa oleskelu, joten en ole oikein ehtinyt vastata. Tuossa 24 päivä olin jo vastaamassa, mutta sitten taisi alkaa Murha mielessä ja en kerinnyt. :p Ostin myös PS3:n, ja se on vienyt hituisia jäljelle jäävästä vapaa-ajastani.

Huomasin muuten, ettet taida edes kuulua tuohon Finnish clubin sossuversioon. Mielenosoitustako..? No mutta joo, se on ihan kuollut pystyyn. Samoin on clubiversiokin, viimeisin viesti on tullut pari-kolme viikkoa ennen koulujen alkua. :O Mutta joo, ei sitä varmaan kannata uudestaan aloittaa, jos sitä vain koittaisi postata siihen.

Nuo nimet noissa papereissa ovat kyllä ihan sekoja. o_O Oman kissani nimi on Kasper (veljet olivat Jesper ja Joonatan) ja papereissa luki joku Histinkas-Pakkas-Kasper. Mutta joo, nuo nimet kuulostavat ihan joltain fantasiakirjasta otetuilta. Siitä puheen ollen, katso tämä. Itselleni tuli ainakin mieli katsoa TSH ykkönen sen jälkeen. :)

Heh, näyttää todellakin siltä, kun olisin elänyt poissa sivistyksestä. No ei nyt, mulla vaan on paremmat metodit sivistykseen. ;) Olen katsonut Digimoniakin varmaan enemmän, tosin en oma-alotteisesti, vaan silloin kun siskoni joskus nauhoitti niitä ja katsoi minun huoneessani. Ja minut varmaan bannataan tämän kappaleen jälkeen, mutta ei voi mitään.

Joo ja tuo punnerrushaaste on tarkoitettu kyllä kaiken tasoisille. Eli siellä kyllä mainostetaan, että jokaisen pitäisi pystyä tekemään tuota oman tasonsa mukaan. Eli ensin tulee tehdä initial test, eli monta saat putkeen, jonka jälkeen tulisi seurata omaa sarakettaan. En nyt aivan tarkkaan muista tuota, mutta jos kiinnosta, niin se on kyllä opastettu tuolla. Tuo haaste on kylläkin vähän huono siinä mielessä, että kun minulla meni hiukan hikisesti tuon kolmannen viikon kanssa (nyt olen nelosella hiukan aikataulusta jäljessä, ja tänään tulisi tehdä 27, 21, 21, 18 ja vähintään 25 puolentoista minuutin tauoilla) koska jouduin viimeiseen sarakkeeseen tehtyäni initialissa jotain 35. Mutta, jos saan vain 35, niin miten väännän ensin 27 jonka jälkeen vielä nuo loput? Seuraava päivä on vieläkin kovempi...

Niin ja se vielä, jos leikitään että saat vaikka vain alle kymmenen, niin voi olla mahdotonta saada tuota sataa kuuten viikkoon. :| Itse sain sen 35 siinä ensimmäisessä initialissa, (en ole tehnyt uutta, vaikka varmaan pitäisi) ja nyt tuntuu jo vaikealta. Täytyy sitten uusia joko tämä viikko tai sitten viimeistään ensi viikko, sen näkee aivan kohta kunhan teen nuo tämänpäiväiset.
    yeah, good that one of us are xD
    contact info? you mean my forum as my website? nah, thats not gonna be removed before i get a new website.

Yeah... pictures.
    And... i dint really know HOW that 2nd post intrested me o.o
    the PM.

Oh, they did respond... the other mods don't think it's enough to be taken out. I know a way around that particular one though: Just switch to another window until it stops moving, then hit X in the corner, then hold Enter until it finally closes. It's not that bad.
    No i cant D: i talk norwegian, but i understand swedish xP

Your welcome :p

<_<

its over 15!!!!!!!!1

xD inte forvänta = dont expect me.

GAH! IM HUGGED! D:
    :O so evil :( well i hope you will be much better soon :s

Im hotter then him D:

wow, not far off to your birthday then! what will you be? 15 now?
    aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll respond to your PM as soon as I can... might be after school >_<
    homeboy = best frend and the heart beside means huush. x3

...Have you written down all the quotings? <_<

xD probarly.

No problems :p im not killing ya xP
    I feel like crying right now.. ;_;
    Lordi showed their new costumes, they're good, especially OX and Amen but... I'm really disapointed with Kita's new look ;_;
    Before After
    What have they done to you Kita!? Where's your cute blood-red face and your pretty horns? You used to look so..so..royal and beautiful and cute and now you look like a Japanese slave... ;_;
    Now I'll never be able to get a photo of myself and Kita's old costume, I shall miss your outfit, Kita...

Aww come on, you don't need to color your hair just because you think that more people will like you if you do. If someone wants to be your friend just because of your hair he/she isn't really a friend. People like that are called fake friends.

No problem =3

"The Day Of Death"? I wouldn't wonder if the song's called like that, after Nenäpää translated the chorus for me I tought it's called something like that =3

I think I couldn't be bothered either to post something on every single thread there x_x
    People leave after a day anyway, well not all but.. :l

Oh realy? Well atleas someone's happy :]
    But still, in the online or offline world? ._.'
    If it's offline you could just slap him and say that he should stop stalking you already :p

I'm afraid of Spiders (and hights) too but not as much as Dogs..

See ya..
    'Cause he hard Wii liek him? What? 'XD

;P

Well then...not everybody needs to know how I look like. Do you think everybody saw my profile picture when I had it? :p
    And you don't need to color your hair just to look pretty =3

Every 2 seconds for an hour? Wouldn't an hour for every 2 seconds sound better? ;3

You mean where did I find that quote? If you click on the link that you gave me and scroll up a bit you'll see a bunch of Galactic quotes and one of them was "I’m not going to stop just because you said ‘stop’, idiot!" =P

I think that their best songs are "Shuttle To Venus" and "Kuolemanpäivä" ^v^;

You sounded so mean D=
    Anyways, how am I supposed to know that, I'm not stalking you, I just see the name "ShinyPalkia" often when I go there XP

You mean on SPPf or in real life? =O
    I dunno what happened (and I don't even care :x), someone in the "Rate the signature above you" said that he's gone and Mr. Yoshi's sig kinda tells that too.

Cynophobia
    You won't find that word in any dictionary, by the way :p
    You think so? ;3

Isn't it the same thing? XD

You mean in the picture thread? I'll probably never post my picture there, people don't need to know how does the girl behind the username look like =P

The main character in a kids show's a zombie? What were they thinking?!...XP
    Team Glalctic was in 3 episodes now, right? One was in Solaceon Ruins, one in Veilstone City and one was in Eterna. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If it'd be a Lovey-Dovey couple then it'd have to be a double battle ;P

Well...that manga would be interesting to read, I guess..
    Where's was what?

Hmm.. that's a good question =P

Don't judge other bands before you actually listen to their songs :l
    I have no idea what does the word mean and to be honest, I don't even want to know. Probably something swearish (if you know what I mean) 'cause the band tends to swear a lot :p

It's because you post in the Newbie Lounge so often and have over 60 friends. I don't really like that I have so many page visits because it make me feel like someone's stalking me like Vavavoom did :l
    Speaking of Vavavoom.. looks like he's really leaving (yes, he's a guy) =O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…