• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. It's fine. ^_^

The Origin was around the Canadian area and the Government in the area below that, right? Personally, I'm fine with both names, unless you want them to link together somehow. What I think should happen is that we give a bit more of a name to the Government and the Origin. Describe them a bit more. Maybe they have different types of technology, or maybe one is extremely industrialized and the other is more tuned to nature. Either way, I think we should have a little more mention of the two, (and maybe send the Origin in a few skirmishes against the Government every once and a while.)

As for groups... They would be more split up this time around, like you said, but of course there would be certain meeting points every now and then. I suppose it's not too different from last time. I mean, people tend to create their own groups among the group or go solo, right?

We have the Humans, who are a species in their entirety. We have the Morphski, who are able to transform into other species. But for other species... what if they were similar to, say, werewolves; species that change into one other species, but to a more powerful and less full extent? What about those who can control nature? Perhaps they can use more powerful technology or do some weird Jedi Mind Trick? What if they had extra organs; arms, wings, hearts?

Eh, I dunno. Those are just a few of my ideas.
    what do you think i sould do RNG a latios with perfect stats and not RNG as long?

OR

take longer and RNG a shiny latios with perfect stats? (if i pull this off it would be the rarest latios in existance....)

i don't know how long it could take though
    Hmm... well, Jay and his group would be running around, but their purpose in doing so is like Maximum Ride; a bit of a "save our species" sort of thing. Of course, any Morphski they find would be asked to join the group... but perhaps they could be causing a little bit of, say, mischief? Making a name for themselves. And the Morphski that they didn't see might try to join the Rebellion. Hey, you can't force people, right?

Hmm... well, I'd probably use Aepep again, but with a few tweaks. He'd be... well, he wouldn't be on Jay's team, but he'd be an ally. A recruiter, perhaps. That way, the group would be more split up, and people had a better chance of joining the Rebellion (or whatever its called.)

I suppose the Morphski could go kinda like this: The Morphski themselves are able to transform into any animal after interacting with the creature physically. Once having physical contact with an animal, a Morphski can transform into the animal at any given moment. However, this technique requires practice. Every Morphski has one certain animal that they can transform into freely; whether or not they have trouble at it is depending on their skills.

The Morph drains some if not little energy, but it becomes harder to Morph back into human form as time goes by. If too much time goes by, the Morphski becomes temporarily unable to Morph into human form. This can be corrected using the same technique as before; a Morphed Morphski can transform back into human form through the contact of his or her personal belongings. A Morphski can never become stuck in its favoured or Ultimate form (the animal it can Morph into freely).

As for the other species... well, since I don't really know what they are, I'd love to hear a few details.
    Hmm... well, how about this? Instead of starting with the Morphski in hiding... why don't we change the story a bit? Jay and his group of trained Morphski have foreseen the disaster and know that they have to find others of their kind? The characters themselves would be in a specific state of their choice (or maybe in a certain area, depending on what would work best), and they wouldn't know about the Government trying to kill them and the Morphski rebelling. The Government would start to kill people of; slowly, at first, then gradually, and the characters realize that they're next...

The characters would be on the run when they hear of the Morphski resistance (Right now Jay and some NPCs) and would either continue to run or try to find them. Either way, at some point in the story, the characters will come together.

As for the rest of the plot... well, I'll have to think that through a little more.
    Well, why don't you PM me the plot so far? Maybe I can add some events to it or somethin'.

You're right... Valia does sound like Vaati.... And Altaraon sounds amazing! It's techy... yet mystical. I like it. ^_^

Or two aliens in a room with a cow... uh... I don't know.
    Seriously? I'd love too! 8D I get on everyday, school or not, but I just don't post daily, if that's alright.

For some odd reason, I always imagine your main characters as... Swellow-like. Yes, I know. Random. But as for names... maybe something unique, like Valia? And I guess the Morphski could be the... Monski or the Humon or somethin'.

Poison works, too. Just remember, "When in doubt, give two guys guns and see what happens." ;)
    Ah, a face heel turn. I was about to introduce a new character anyways, poisinging the main character might get my mind working...

Yes well, In the future I plan on fixing this up a lot. I'll even change the name of the main kid and the Morphski since I would like Morphski to stay humans into animals instead of humans into pokemon.

Speaking of the future of AMOH, I was wondering if you wanted to co-run the future RPG. IF you don't want to that's fine.
    Oh, no! It's the infamous writer's block! Gasp-eth! xP

Well, if there's one thing I've learned about writer's block, it's that a good Face Heel Turn sets the mood. Or a Heel Face Turn, if needed.

As for me, well... the story's coming along quite painfully, but its coming.

(P.S. Random term comes from here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FaceHeelTurn. Anyways...)
    "For all Max knew, she was alone in the haunted mansion with some kind of psychotic version of Aaron."
    ^ Lol. It's so true. ^_^ Awesome post, by the way.

Well, now its Zelby's turn to post. And on another note... how's NaNoWriMo goin'?
    Lol. In my area, Daylight Savings Time doesn't even make the days brighter... just shorter.

Take your time on the next post, since I have no idea what I'm going to write next, either. 25,000 words... that's about halfway, right? Wow... I'm barely at 20,000 right now. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…