• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol hey my mum got me new super mario bros wii because i got good effort grades its really good im up to world 5 i think. Also when you want to message me do it on my page cause then i get told i get message ok? :)
    lol i need to find it man i need to do my rip i knew where it was now but my brother fiddled with it and now has lost it! i tidyed my room today and still didnt find it. And i still cant say how good that sprite was.
    on the banner i made the background on g.i.m.p an free art program. to bad u lost twewy i aint been on mine in a while i never know what to do there should be more side quests
    woah thanks lol yeah its from scratch took me a while though i just used the artwork from dissidia but i think sword can be improved and i need give him shield :)
    WTF its blocked at school!!!!! oh man! nice banner did you actually make it its quite good but whered you get the background. i think its annoying that you cant put custom avatars on this site. AND ive lost my twewy!!!!! oh no!
    ryan check out this banner i made
    hey ryan . yeah im quite big here aint been on here for a while though. i didnt actually win the votes were counted wrong ill start spriting again aswell. too bad serebii is blocked at school. yeah dylan should sign up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…