• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cool. i can give u a japanese ditto now.. I trust you'll be good for your word later. sorry for some reason the pm wasn't working. try pming me back
    cos i'd get the celebi off u and unlock the event which is fine, but then id still want an english one which means id have to trade more shinies, so its just best to get 1 in the first place which is english, sorry
    What's the big deal with not wanting Japanese pokemon. Both my jap celebi are ut and know the same moves as the American. They also unlock the zorua event so what's the matter with them?
    what do you want for shiny darkrai?i have three celebi, twoo japanese ut. i have all crown beasts. one suicune american(has been trained)two suicune are jap ut,one american trained entei and one jap ut entei, one trained american raikou and one jap ut raikou. ut gamestop jirachi, victini, ut shaymin
    Hey I have a Jap Ditto, interested in your Shinies. :) What othr shiniesdo you have save from Darkrai?
    Hi there, Vespiformation! I just noticed your signature about the SR'ing thing...that's a lot of soft resets! I'd say you're SR'ing in front of a Honey Tree right? I'm not entirely sure, but I think shinyness may be set when you put the Honey on, like the Pokémon's species is (somewhat similar to when you get an Egg,) but don't take my word for it yet until I confirm it. It may just be bad luck, but I think that may be the case. Another option would be to (in Platinum) breed a Combee with a foreign (e.g. Japanese) Combee/Ditto etc because apparently the shiny chance of the egg is quadrupled (~1/2000). You'd have to keep hatching eggs, but you may get one faster and can try and breed a good nature/stats as well. Remember that, if you do get a shiny, if it's male you'll be stuck with a Combee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…