• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

YEah i get what you mean. So wanna check out the new vids and post what you think? Alswhat do you think the pokemon sky tower is?
    For those who want answers:

What is wrong with this:
    -----_______----
    ----/---------\---
    ---/- PARIS -\---
    --/- IN THE --\--
    -/THE SPRING\-
    ``````````````
    Answer: 'THE' is written twice one in the second line, the other in the third.
    This was more of an optical illusion, but still brain-challenging.

Find the error:

Answer: Where's the error? it's the error! more specifically, the words "the error". nothing to do with the numbers.
    Quick fact: i think that i have read somewhere that 90-something% of graduates could not get the answer for this mind puzzle.

Think of the words ending in 'gry'. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have read carefully, I have already told you what it is. ;)

Answer: It is more to do with the structure of the sentence than the words. If you take this out: There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? it will make more sense to the answer.

There are three words in "the English language".
    the first word: "the"
    the second word: "English"
    the third word: "language"

therefore the answer is "language".

;)
    Hey! havent seen you in a while! it really seems that u and me are running the platinum storyline dusscussion!:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…