• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's all right, I worded it wrong.
    Last time I made a fictional narrative, it was about a kid breaking a window.. It seemed bland..
    Ah, you misread what I said. I was meaning I can write a 2 page essay in 1 week, if I push myself.
    Well, writing a fictional narrative is difficult, since I can't think of a plot or a problem and make it sound good.
    Sorry for late reply, and yes I realize that you meant homework was schoolwork.
    Ah, a three page essay? I do a 2 page story/essay in about 1 week..
    Yes, it's true.

He said we're about equal in using Sonic. He excels at nailing b-airs, u-throw semi-chaining, and just pressure all around, but I may be a shade more skillful at Spin dash combos and D-throw techchasing, as well as weaving in and out of attack range and capitalizing on end lag.
    Ah...

The haunted houses near my neighborhood were awesome. I acted like the "still" people dressed up in their Halloween gear were just real people, until they scared me when I turned my back on them.
    Do you record the matches and put them on Youtube still? I remember two videos where you had a match on the Control Test Stage, and a match on Shadow Moses Island where you had a remix of Wily's Castle playing on it. If the latter is true, I think I know where the Wily's Caste remix comes from - I remember you asking for the source of that song.

Sonic dittos are fun, but take way too long XD
    I will be you best friend if you can put Live and Learn on Final Destination XD

And I get the impression that Wedge has a grudge on me for the Sonic ditttos =X
    I will be you best friend if you can put Live and Learn on Final Destination XD

And I get the impression that Wedge has a grudge on me for the Sonic ditttos =X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…