• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to say I got some bad news

I no longer have Wifi as My parents change internet connection company and got a new Router and instead of keeping it to WEP, they wanted their laptops to have Wifi so I can't have Wifi.

even after I told them I need WEP to Wifi they still want what they want which is normal for them.
    ohh I okay it was my birthday last firday.

might have some problem with trading. sorry but next week or next month is when I might be able to trade sorry.
    um how would you like to trade not this weekend (because I busy with my party and other stuff.) but next weekend?
    these are the one I might have, I have a friend and I will ask him if he has any your looking for if you like.
    Espeon (have a XD one with good SP but it level 62 i think)
    Zigzagoon (I might have one form Pokemon Box that has Extrem speed)
    Lotad (I think I have one)
    Taillow
    yeah sorry about before and yesterday.

well do you have Wifi? I can give you one for the dex data but if you want one for yourself I can try to get a Japan one for you.
    yes you see I was born with a disease on the back of my eyes and had to get the back lens remove.

He know nothing of what I had to live with in my whole school life. That might give you how hard and much I was bully and disrespected.

only problem I can only forget thing that are in teh past and I can't get ride of thing either one, Hurt me or two memory I cherish.
    ohh sorry my bad, it happen sometimes because of my disabitliy and bad memory.

yeah I will.

anyway thanks for the help.
    true but he was a close friend to me and I did alot for him.

anyway he get what coming rmember the saing "there always a bigger fish."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…