• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm very busy with school and its speech team.

I also might've had something to do with getting a certain member banned (unless it is purely coincidental).
    Yes, after you told me to.

No, but it's in your signature so it's a safe assumption that you believe the same.
    Lady Gaga is good. Just because you don't like her that doesn't mean people who do are noobs/stupid/etc. Now, saying that someone is stupid or a noob based on the music they like is itself stupid.
    (This will remove the awesome number.) I have the opposite situation with my Wi-Fi, my Wii's Wifi works, but my DS' doesn't. Stupid, really.

Motionplus is meant to make using the Wiimote a better experience, and another set of those theories Nintendo releases. Apparently, Motionplus is something worthwhile, or so several people who got Wii Sports Resort say. Speaking of which, a lot of "hard-core" gamers have been buying that, and enjoying it. Weird, but perhaps that means it's worth a buy. We'll see.

Phantom Hourglass was boring for me, but Spirit Tracks is meant to be better, so I will give that a try.
    I've heard good things about that MP trilogy game, I was tempted to look into it, but never got the free time.

Oh, I laughed to myself when I read the below message. The person with the Eevee avatar knows how to give someone a chuckle, I'm guessing.

MK Wii's been something I've been playing quite recently, too. Just not as much as Brawl now that I'm hooked again. On that note; Toon Link is still fun to use, lol.

Other than that, looking forward to getting Spirit Tracks, and any news on the new Zelda game for the Wii. Motionplus is apparently going to be used, so that makes it interesting.

Little edit for kicks: Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 666
    Wow, it's been a while since I've spoken to you. o_O Well, it's been a while since I've been on here, in general.

Interestingly enough, I've gotten back into Animal Crossing. I must say, it's really addicting again. Just in time for Halloween, and a Flea Market.

I also noticed that one of the last things I told you, happened to be that Brawl no longer played. Yeah, I sent in my Wii to Nintendo (had the lens trouble), it works fine now.
    hello darkrift, if you don't mind i have sent you a friendinvite, if you like to feel free to accept:)
    Yeah. I'm surprised nothing happened.

I don't care what happens tbh. I don't post here that often anyway.

EDIT: Now that I've actually seen it, Ethan just gave us a warning for derailing the thread.
    That doesn't sound anything like what colleges are like in the US. Hopefully, I don't have to go to community college.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…