• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know -_- it ticks me off now and then xD

Aww tahts too bad =(, if i can get another one i would give you one. But i dont xP

By the way, like the stats? xD
    Well anyways congrats on the upgrade thats good

Well i debated whether to have it up or not, but as soon as i put it up, i gathered a lot of respect, from not only this one, but my last one too about November 11th. Im kinda wondering to put up next.... Its gathered a lot of attention, not that i was looking for any.

Lol should i consider you as my sppf user rival? =p
    I know exactly how you feel, i'd like to do that sometimes with a few of my family.

I've just had a look through, you've got a good mixture there.
    Lol neither am i, keep that in mind =p. Im on whenever i have time.

Hmmm by the sounds of it, so wait, if your laptop doesnt have interent, how are you online? XD
    Dude, i got over 3800 vm's on my one year anniversary on here, and got over 400 posts were they count, the ones that dont count i got well over 5000 |D

Hey =p ive fixed the pres's computer before XD. Do you have the explorer just not on the screen, or is it not in the start menu of the taskbar as well?

Oh come on =p, oh btw, keep this under your hat, i am thinking of coming to NDDHS for a visit, im not sure when though. I want to take a peep at the anime club ;D ive talked to Tonya and i told her that i may do that eventually. Like i said, not sure when though

Blue Snover and i are pratically SPPF brothers almost, we gab and gab a long time. And the reason why we dont talk as much is cause your not online as much as i am. Dont forget, i mulitask at school. I do my work, and improve the laptop "The Beast"
    Yeah feel free and i'll have a look through them.

I know it's easy to say, but you shouldn't let them get to you, family always find a way to wind you up.

Sometimes the more you shout at them, the more difficult they'll be.
    Yes =3

Lol aww, so the club is running outta puter |D, cant you bring the laptop? It would be handy at times.

Oh come on >;3 i cant have any fun with the school computers? XD.... Lol do you use the presidents computer? or is that the one thats been taken
    Well I'm afraid the a snorlax has official taken residence well actully more of a Munchlax cus I'm only stuck on a tiny little bit.
    I've found a few good songs there myself, it's stuff i haven't listen to for ages.

I hope everything works itself out for you.
    Lol just shows how nuts i can get when i hit my one year ^.^ That was a fun day to remember.

Oh a fundraiser, looks like that did go on pretty well. Nice, nice.
    Lol sounds like the computer coulda used the Ryan's touch with a wrench and hammer =D... *Evil laugh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…