• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope to have a Discussion thread up to clarify some of these posts, but here's a quick run-down:

1. Team Plasma members above a certain level in the group are allowed to have Pokemon; some have strong teams.
    2. There is a special license that allows researchers to keep some Pokemon around, but not in Pokeballs. Tao has this.
    3. Anyone else is not to have any Pokemon at all. People still try to keep them around, even though the risk is high, and most average citizens are willing to look the other way.
    4. Some people illegally have Pokemon in Pokeballs, primarily the members of the underground Pokemon League. They have to be very careful not to get caught as they would be punished severely. Cheren was one of these people.
    Twenty-six. I'm going by he's fifteen when he starts his journey and turns sixteen somewhere along the way.
    You really didn't miss too much. If you check my last two or three posts you'll be caught up. But yeah, I probably should update it... I'll get to that as soon as i can.
    School. Its literally winning the struggle against my time and life. D:

The only good thing is that I know by May, all my AP exams will be over and I'll be able to focus on more...better stuff. XD
    Not a heck of a lot. Basically, it's Misty's summary of important moments in Pokeshipping and her feelings about everything. It turned out pretty long... I'm not sure how it's going to go over.
    I've been alright. Got a better paying job, saving up to visit schools of interest, and learning how to cook. So I suppose I'm pretty optimistic for the time being.
    Oh my, obviously I've lost my head for a bit as I keep forgetting to respond to you. T_T Sorrryyy, but I love your signature by the way. I still haven't gotten to the volumes in the pokemon manga with Crystal and Gold, but I assume they're just as good as previous volumes, yes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…