• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• plus ridiculous damage output
    The Fox Boards apparently want him to run twice as fast... which would probably make him faster than Sonic.
    WHICH SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

And I fully agree with Game & Watch being Wario weight
    Thank you. It honestly surprised me. I didn't really think I was going to get the role. It's a big relief though :)

I only get to see my relatives from Masschusetts only at Thanksgiving. They don't come down for Christmas anymore :(
    Oh, Grease is a musical and I got the role of Sandy, the lead female :)

Oh nice. I also had a great Thanksgiving. I got to see my relatives from Masschussets. I don't get see them all that often since I live in NY.
    I'm good. I'm very happy since I got the role of Sandy in the school's production of Grease. I honestly can't believe Christmas is next month.

How about you? How was your Thanksgiving?
    August 28!? That must be a typo or something, but regardless...

It's been months since we've said anything to each over, and you don't appear to be active anymore, so... umm.. hi? Anything new lately? Thoughts on Mario Galaxy 2 or that new Mario game?

I'll keep this here so I won't forget in the future... take your time replying when you do come back...
    He's got the potential to get really good though!

I found out because I Shined Peach, she Toaded, I reflected it and KOed him. rofl
    I played your bro for an hour, he's not bad. Needs to work on recovery though.

And apparently Toad's spores count as a projectile.
    Dr Pepper? That's the American drink which us Aussies hate with every fibre of our being right?

I actually think we twinned a while later (maybe today =0) , but it's an important moment in our histories here for sure.

I'm still puzzled about who is in my apparently active fan club. I really only had VM sessions with you and fondly missed Shadow.

Oh and hi again BTW.
    I have to read the rest of that story. Note to self: tomorrow morning, read PS fic with some cake. 8D

Exactly~ no one can resist wonderful PS art!
    Aww, no worries. I'll check that fic out; it's been a while since I read a PS story. I think the last one was that smut you linked me to. XD

Yup! It's so sweet. :'D If that ever happened in the anime, I'd get a ****ing heart attack and die happy in front of my TV. ♥ Which reminds me... I saw this beautiful art on Gelbooru. I really want that to happen in the anime. ;o;
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ it's so beautiful~ ;o;

That is so my new wallpaper!! Thanks for showing it to me! :'D Do you know who drew it?
    You seem to fall for spam even worse than I do!

First PentaSalia and his BAir/DSmash, now thegreatkazoo and his NAir/BAir/DSmash...
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…