• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well, we're going to have to try to get it in somehow!
    sorry sorry, I'm a lazy fool, I'll get to it when I'm not feeling lazy, k?
    ep 19 funny and backs up my point about Jadans being a brick in love plus I also think Alexis might have flirted with Jadan
    Hey, I'm a busy busy girl. I can't review things straight away. As for others not reading it, I dunno... Well, that's not my problem I guess. '^^

Well, I gotta get back to what I was doing!
    My wall got blown up... =( Meanie... >P

But then again, Ho-Oh attacked you too, so it's fair. =DDD
    new chapter in of the legendary guardians. plz have a look. and btw when are you going to post the next chapter in ur story? i can't wait to read it. ^_^
    Rumour has it... Mel-Girl posted on your visitor messages wall... AND ASKED TO CYBER LULZ LULZ *shot* You can tell I'm bored, right? Let's both work hard on updating our fics, XD

Nice to see that you and Lisa have made up and all that jazz.

Ignore my random first comment if ya want. I'm real bored and when I'm bored, I'll type up any crack. That's where 'Except Me' becomes my crack rock. XD
    i'll tell you why. you see i don't like ho-oh because he is overated and he would not own elks. if they made a character named elko, he would completely and entirely own ho-oh even if he were a normal type. thats just how bad ho-oh is
    Okay, I'm going to believe you because you don't seem like the type of person to do the creeper sort of thing.

Anyway, you don't have to accept my apology because I said a lot of mean things to you and I'm really sorry for that :(

Anyways, sorry for being so mean again!
    Mel-Girl kills your wall! >D I'll read your latest chapter if you read my 'Except Me' fic. XD Just kidding, I'll go review your latest now. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…