• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if you ever make an LJ then it's a great one to go to. ^_^
    There's also a LJ where someone translates Inocchi, Ken-ken, and sometimes Nagano's blogs.

I don't really do the shippings either, but Mama-san & Papa-san are so cute together.
    Okada/Miyake... I instantly saw them in those pink shiny suits from the Voyager con. lol
    They're so cute. ^_^

Inocchi's so cute and full of energy in the Honey Beat PV! Then again is he ever not full of energy? I love Inocchi's voice! Especially in "WISHES~I'll be there~".

I remember hearing someone else say that they took a Japanese class and a video with Inocchi was played in their class too! You're so lucky! :D

Edit: OMG! I just saw your sig! Cute!!!
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

/brbspazzing4ever

OMG I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOOU yes we must find communication skillz ASAP! -kicks school in the meantime-

I'll add your MSN onto my 2624634742362625146th new one. :'D

Oh and you're welcome~ >D
    Haha! I found about V6 through Inuyasha too!

LiveJournal is great for finding V6 goodies, There's one community called V6 Unlimited that's great. :D

Aww... Poor Sakamoto...
    Pairings? Mama-san and Papa-san forever. ^_^
    Inocchi's my favorite Tonisen member, but I like them all.

Wow! You liked Kinya! That's so cool! and, Yep I mean Kotani Kinya. He has an amazing voice! Plus he's adorable! ^_^
    Hi!
    Thanks for leaving a message! I'm so glad you did! I'm always happy to see another V6 fan around. So it's not random or creepy. :D

I remember I did the same thing when I became a V6 fan, I went and searched for any posts about them. >_<

Your profile pic is really cute too! I'm a Ken-Ken and Okada fan also, I like Ken-Ken more, but I like Okada too. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…