• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quebec is still considered part of us. although they keep threatening to seperate if we dont give em extra attention -__-

I love to go there actually D=, i want to see the GBR too ^^

Oh lots and lots of em ^^
    Oh it is. Ottawa is magnificant. same with Quebec City, Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary and other places are great =-)

No not yet ^^; i want to when i get older though ^^
    I'll take some that weather! Snow isn't fun when it goes up to your thigh and you have to walk through it to school. Add that with cold weather and you'll be miserable. I miss living in a hot climate D':
    Spent time with family and ate food, and watched football |D

Why does everyone seem to envy or be jealous of me being Canadian? =\
    yeah that great.

I got Tales of Symophia 2 dawn of the new world and it a hard game but it has a pokemon style to it you can capture monster and have them fight along side you,
    Yeah, it'd either be Odd, William, or Ulrich. Odd because of his personality, William because... Well, I love the whole good-to-bad switch, and Ulrich because I love his Lyoko persona.
    Kool, and lol yeah good times, I actually had more stuff planned but at the time the internet was going so slow and I didn't know how to upload videos.
    Yeah, same here. I wish it'd hurry up and get here already D:

Interesting. Summer is a long ways away for me, since we're about to go into winter (and I'm not looking forward to that, since I really don't like snow). School is starting to be a bore for me >.>
    I applied for two jobs, the supermarket one, and this one, I got both, but this one replied first, and pays better so...

What consoles/hand helds?
    Well its a chicken shop, so every type of meat you can think is, its there, there are different categories, on the computer.

Gaming is good, but I need more time, but I can't have everything I suppose... You ino gaming?
    Well, yes i am knowledgeable about the anime, since i have been following the anime since it started to air in 'India' in 2003.
    After that i have been trying to gather info about the franchise as much as possible & keep my self up-to-date about things relating to it. Also, i only post about things here when i am sure about it.

I can say that its same for all the things i have interest in. I try to know as much as possible about it as i can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…