• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Dan, how are you? I actually got around to finishing up Smash Bros. Dojo. And will post it very very soon.

If you're still wanting to be co-owner let me know and I'll put you as co-owner.
    Gee... you're sure specific...

& I've assured you several times already, yes! Your Misdreavous is female!
    Ali G. is a black rapper that has his own TV show; I've never watched it myself, but he does have his own show...

But in any case, you have to tell me what kind of move-set you do want on your Shieldon.
    You sound almost like Ali G. Hehehe.

The Misdreavous has Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic, & Pain Split, which is a very powerful move-set; that means that you should have very little issues when it comes to training her short of not having enough time.

I unfortunately can't say the same thing for both Murkrow & especially Shieldon... Murkrow has only the basics, composing of Wing Attack, Astonish, Haze, & Pursuit. I haven't even touched my Shieldon, as it still has Metal Sound, Take Down, Iron Defense, & Taunt.

They all are in their twenties, however, so if you want any of these move-sets altered in any way, speak now. Do keep in mind that if you want me to alter the Shieldon's move-set, you might have to transfer him to my Diamond game...
    You didn't say that you've wanted a Cranidos...

Anyway, I've finally got my hands on a wireless router that my DS can actually access.

So, you just need to tell me what your FC is & I'll trade with you first thing that I get it.
    Cool! I found this site maybe a few months before I joined. I was looking up Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on Google and found Serebii.net.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…