• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see...
    Curious about Australia? Good to know ^^ Well, you know if you have any questions you can ask me :) But before you do, no, we do not have kangaroos in our back yard. So many people ask me that! Espesialy not if you live in the city. Though I know one of my Pop's friends in the country feeds a wild kangaroo, and it is very friendly. They're not vitious at all. In fact, in the city we don't get many outback animals at all. But I do enjoy visiting my neighbours house, because she is part of the animal rescue crew! And constintly has new creatures hanging around; like possums, ducks, koalas, etc. I plan to be an animal ranger myself.
    Anyway... Wow the USA? My family has always wanted to go there, though the amount of money is a little hard to get... I plan to go there one day.
    I think that in the future we will see more people acting and doing what Kotone did to Ash and Dawn . Because I think Brock and Zoey are Pearlshippers also so I do have high expectations from it in the future.
    Hey there . There have been a lot of newcomers compare to the old days in here. Mainly is because of the new stuff that has been happening here that are giving them a lot of Hope of the ship happening .
    I see. Hey Angelo, do you remember last year there was attacks in Mumbai India at this time. It was one of India's darkest hours.
    Yea thx. Im in Autralia, it's always good here ^^
    Home country? If you dont mind me asking, where do you live?
    btw, yea I feel the same. Im a major Pearlshipping fan... you might even go as far as saying im obssesed...
    Oh true. I'm good. I had a really good Thanksgiving. I got to see my relatives from Masschussets :) I don't get to see them all that often since I live in NY. I haven't seen them since December of 08 so it was nice to see them again.

How about you?
    Ah, Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Angelo! =) I always love getting days off for the Holidays. A new book? Mind me asking what kind it is? Oh, and I'm doing good~ Yourself?
    I'm good, no more school till Monday. I'm going start working my next fanfic and the next chapter of my main story, The Great Escape. It's gonna take a while since I'm all out of ideas for the next chapter.

How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…