• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought you loved us

I know it’s a hard road to take but, the outcome is worth it. Think about it, IK finally get one and train it. Then I enter a Pokemon tournament win and get to select four friends to go with me to Japan to face Satoshi Tajiri in the ultimate pokemon battle. It comes down to me only having one pokemon left vs. three. I look over to my corner you, Babylon, EmpressMyuu and Alex say its time; then out comes Espeon to save the day. As a reward I get complete control over all things pokem on.

L.F.D.
    What about your luck at meeting cool people on here?

I thought about it but I want it from an egg. That way I can EV train it 99 levels.

I just hope that once I finally my baby something doesn’t happen. Like just before I can save it we have an earthquake and I drop it on the ground.

L.F.D.
    I try.

I have Golem on Silver, that my best friend gave me. I had a shiny Wailmer on my old sapphire that I lost. Then I found a shiny NidranM in the SZ that I trained to a Nidoking, but I traded it to another game and started a new game forting he was on it. And two weeks ago I found a shiny Exeggcute in the SZ but he was too good for me and ran away.

In the summer when I have time I’m going to do the Poke Radar trick.

But the one thing I want that I’ve been looking for since G/S is a shiny Eevee to train to a shiny Espeon. I want to get it by myself don’t want one traded.

L.F.D.
    Thanks,
    I Love what you said about my spoiler
    One Day I'll Become The Grass type lovers Patrol And I'll Wear My Spoiler As a Badge like you said before
    What about a whip?

Fine we’ll fight for justice. We’ll make Josh are butler who, makes us food and what not.

L.F.D.
    1: I’m going to put a saddle on you and ride you ageist my brother.
    2: The Playdough factory.
    3: !?!?
    4: We need someone to take the blame when the cops show up.

L.F.D.
    I’m sorry to hear that : ( I loved your horse as I have never loved any other horse.

You got to remember these very important rules for when your horse dies

1: As long as you keep him in your heart he’ll always be with you.
    2: He’s in a better place now.
    3: ????
    4: You, Babylon and I are the 3 ninjas. And Josh is Dave Dragon

L.F.D.
    I haven't played it in so long I can barely remember. *Goes to fetch gameboy*

What did he mean by that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…