• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, great minds think alike ;)
    yep, Taylor Launter really is Jacob Black, he's exactly how I imagined him ^^
    oh, and I'm planning to do about ten [or less] chapters for my story
    how about you? (for The Great Escape)
    nah, no need to sound so sorry. xD I'm just p!ssed cuz my internet died on me... no internet + nothing to do = destruction of Earth. D:
    wow, Breaking Dawn is my fave book out of the series too! :D
    yes, I'm glad we at least got a good Jacob, he's just so hot.
    and yeah, what you're planning to do for Misty in your fanfic sounds good :)
    I will review soon, so there's no need to worry! :)
    and I'll try to update my story as soon as I can.
    I started writing Chapter 7, but then I didn't like what I came up with...so I had to start all over again...oh, how writer's block REALLY annoys me >.<
    yep, New Moon was good. And yes, I did read all the books, and loved them.
    yes, Robert Pattinson isn't that hot, the Edward I imagined while reading the books [before I watched the movies] looked WAY better than him xD
    and GO TEAM JACOB! hahaha :DD
    yeah, writer's block sucks. >.<
    but I'm getting over it, and I'm starting to have an idea of what to do for Chapter 7 ^^
    oh, and I loved the update for your story The Great Escape...now Dawn has some competition, hahaha. the story's great so far. I hope Misty doesn't do anything to try to seperate Dawn and Ash...but we all know that that won't happen xD
    this is just a small request, but please do not make Misty sound TOO BAD in the fanfic. you can make her sound a little bad, but not so bad that she sounds like a bad person.
    but note that it's just a request ;)
    I hope you update soon for that story, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
    Yeah, New Moon really was better than Twilight. It did follow the book more better than Twilight did. It was really good, although some scenes made me feel dizzy (like the one scene where they show Bella just sitting there and the months Oct. to Dec. passing by), LOL xD
    and my friends kept saying that Jacob looked way hotter than Edward...and I have to say, I agree with them (;
    oh, and I'll read your fanfic as soon as I can, it's a really great one. :)
    but too bad about your writer's block...I absolutely HATE writer's blocks. In fact, I have one right now! I'm running out on ideas on what to do for Chapter 7 of my story Teardrops On My Guitar...if only there was no such thing as writer's block, that would make my life WAY easier >.<'
    Erin hi!!!! lol it sure has been a long time since I left ya a vm XD .

lulz go to MSN tomorrow I am going to help you 100% . I promise XP
    hm, well...
    my thanksgiving was fun...and boring...at the same time xD
    I didn't really do much

I just hung out with my best friends, had a guitar jam session with 'em, talked, and did some crazy things
    oh, and I ate food!
    yeah, that was one of the best parts of thanksgiving...the food ^^
    and some other day, we watched "New Moon", which was WAY better than "Twilight"

..I'm rambling on and on again, aren't I xD
    well, yeah. that's all I did for thanksgiving. and I REALLY don't want to go back to school :mad:
    it just gets in the way of things, and I just really don't like it.

so how was yours? :)
    Haha, yeah. I remember my first convo a long time ago. It was like "o.o;" at first cuz of the craziness, but now it's always "xD" for me nearly all the time. :p

Yes.. we need to go on strike against school. And quick. >]
    Haha, s'ok. :] Today I was on longer than usual, and I got to see some epic lulz in a convo with some people from here, so yeah. I think I literally lol'd at some point. xDD

Ugh, homework. IT'S THE ANTI-CHRIST *shot* Sometimes I want to shred it in pieces, but that's worse for me than anyone else. And school.. I swear, the only reason I go there is to be mentally tortured. ..haha..not really.. ..but it sure feels like it a lot of the time. xD;
    Happy [belated] Thanksgiving too~

Anyway, congrats on getting the role as Sandy in Grease~ =) I remember a few years ago I got to do a musical on Grease with a few other people in my grade. Sigh, good times, good times~ Oh, by the way, is the play you doing based off of the movie Grease? (Can't remember the lead girl's name in that movie xD;)
    Eh, nothing much. Just at home.. on the forums.. gosh, I need to come on MSN more often. I died there. xD;

yeah, I dread the first day going back to school. It's not my thing, y'know? |D
    haha. Thank you ^^ back at ya!

Btw; do you have msn? If so, do you mind if I add you? Mine is sparkystarz@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…