• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nearly there dude - they're all EV'd up with all the moves (except dragonite as he's got outrage instead of dragon claw - dragon rush wasn't very good)

they're all at level 80 & slowly rising - getting there!
    i'm beavering away at them right now & they'll all be ready for next weekend - not sure if i've still got the dragon claw TM but i'll stick dragon rush on it if i haven't & try to get a dragon claw TM (unless you've got one?)
    i haven't got HG/SS yet so i can't get dragonite with extreme speed yet (not out until next year in the UK) are there any others that would be good for you?
    lol no problem with that (brb, googling cyngi) well cygni is a star or something...

just post here what 3 you want like this:

name: example
    nature: jolly
    ability: intimidate (if they have 2 abilities)
    ev's: 252 atk / 252 spe / 4hp
    moveset: cut / fly / surf / dig

i can get pretty much any egg move - if a move is a "one-off" TM (like the gym leader ones) then i may not have it but all the battle tower / shop / game corner / etc TM's i can get easily enough & all platinum move tutor moves can be taught too
    ----------
    I'm looking for the following EV trained pokemon, in order of desire:
    Raichu
    Arcanine
    Dragonite
    Jolteon
    Swampert
    Umbreon
    Heracross
    Electabuzz
    Pidgeot
    Snorlax
    Nidoking
    Sudowoodo
    Charizard
    Donphan
    Gallade
    Butterfree
    Gengar
    Leafeon

I have a lot of items to trade as well as shinies such as lvl 1 UT Rotom, and events such as Japanese Arceus.
    ----------
    i can breed any natured pokemon with almost any egg move (if not all) & EV train them for a shiny i need - you got a list of the shinies you've got for trade dude?
    Really? I'm thinking Lit. right now... maybe also Creative Writing or Drama. I want to become a translator, I think, and write on the side. But anyway, you don't have to figure it out right away. And a lot of people get jobs that have nothing to do with their majors, anyway, so... I wrote that a while ago, when it psychology gave me a whole bunch of problems.
    I looove raichu-- he's my other main! So I totally would if I had any ideas for an epic raichu pic. :B
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…