• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, i heard you needed help evolving your shiny eevee?
    I have an idea, i have tons of shiny eevee however, i'm not happy with them cause they all were hatched by others so i'm giving some away, would you like on? You can choose froma boy or girl.
    for whatever resone after i posted a monson started up. so its screwing up elctronics and im not gonna risk frying my ds by plugging it into a comp or useing wifi. but i'll pm/vm you when i can battle anouther time. sorry for the sudden cop out,
    Thank you for the berries! If I didn't send the right items, I can fix them tomorrow. I need some ramen... or maybe soba or udon. I'm in a Japanese noodle mood.

I'll try to evolve my feebas tomorrow. Thank you again!
    I'll be connected for a few more minutes. I need to eat at least some ramen... if not soba or udon. I'm in a Japanese pasta mood. Anyway, I'll be around for a little while.
    I'll have to get offline in 7 minutes. I'll be available tomorrow, though... I think.

There're just things I have to get done now.
    I might be available at 4:00 AM Japan time. Does that work for you? You last visited at 3:01 AM my time, which is not really good for me... XD
    Just making sure that you got my PM about the Zapdos for your mamoswine. And I was wondering when the trade could take place?
    I got your PM how about we do the trade tonight? (july 8th)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…