• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blackjack Gabbiani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i wouldn't say 'stalking'

it's laughable that you would actually attempt to flatter yourself in such a manner in front of many who perceive you as an enormous (operative word: enormous) joke
    I am done.

It took me the most of the day, with breaks, and a short interval in which I watched the Pokémon 2000 movie (and got some ideas for myself ;D) and am now saturated in Jiraruden's world. I now feel I'm up to the task of helping.

I also really like Obsession, gripping read.
    Oh I don't even care. Someone linked me to that entry is the only reason I read it.

I find it interesting that you think having fun obsessing over a character is the same as wanting to *be* that character. Especially considering the entry I made in my own journal (and I very much doubt you didn't read it) concerning that the reason I like him so much is that my thought process was *already* similar to his before he even existed. So if I was like him? I would be the same as I always was.
    oh good you saw that?? I was hoping word would get around I put out an entry!!

I very much doubt your claims tbth. TBCOMODH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TBSCOMODHYJITTWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pardon my europaspeak.

I do so hope you've taken a look at my profile lately as well, if my lj seems to interest you. A user made a post regarding you, not sure if you've seen it. D;
    no seriously I was talking about Cyrus in my 'chatspeak engrish moonspeak' I use.. I've already talked to an smod about your 'harrassment report' they said it is invalid lol sorry D;

..............................................................................................................................
    what?
    lol
    I've never even heard one of your voice clips I cbf to click them so um uh ur what the truck are you talking about lol
    are you confusing me with one of my close associates aka Katya-FUTULEJOBASCHEFCHAN or something?? 8/8\8|
    when does she ever do that.. do you speak wapanese or something and can understand her underagely-voiced words? she is probably just thinking about how she gets to spend the rest of the episode in a van with Saturn and a human shell (Mars) who won't have a clue what they're doing.. o3o

umm how.. I was talking about Cyrus obv since Cytnhia's grandma says some mess about how he is a successful businessman.. so he has a big business job 8| good call??
    smackjack
    i am jw what scene you mean when you spaz wildly about Jupiter's 'extreme' expression in the finale. I have seen no such scene.. she is just chillin like a villain 8|
    i mean maybe you mean mars since she takes a suicidal, maniacal turn for depression after her BEROVED CYRUS-TRUCKINGJELKBIGBUSINESSJOBCHAN leaves ███Dò
    OBSESSION.

*obviously fails at keeping a timetable so shall just do this when she remembers or until you get annoyed with her, yesyes? Yes.*
    Nah, it's fine. I usually have the same policy.

It was complete and utter coincidence...? XD I can't remember the other circumstances.
    Not to sound creepy or anything, but why aren't we friends? :U I've seen you all over the forums and have always thought, "Why don't I try talking to Blackjack Gabbiani sometime?" Just never plucked up the courage, I guess. XD

Btw, I'm friends with stardroidjean from deviantART. ^^ He told me he met you at a con in Canada before. 8D
    Heh... Blackjack, I took the time to locate the quote of Asimov's book (about some crazy computer operators trying to play some monks, I read it in Spanish the first time) and it seems you were right. It read "En el cielo las estrellas, sin mayor quejido, se iban apagando" which translates roughly as "In the skies, unfazed, the stars were dying." Thanks a lot for the help.

Anyways, a shame that no one else reviewed. Then again maybe I'm the Slowpoke of the group because you said you posted this before... :D -- Whatever! Your story is very nice. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…