• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, that's okay. I've got like school all the time. Like I don't get the same summer vacation that like most people here on SPPf do cuz I live in New Zealand. My long holidays start late December! XD

Being a multishipper is like the best, right? I like multishippers because the first impression of them I get is that they're really open-minded and open-minded people are cool. XD Btw, I write a Multishipping fic (Except Me), just so ya know. I know you write fics too so if you like, I could find some time to check them out. =D
    Randomly friended you cuz multishippers rule the world. XD Plus I've always wanted more insane multishipper friends who can multiship and be passionate about all the various shippings they support. XD
    pssst. You double posted in the thread XD; Hey, at least I took mine down, ok.

And I double-posted on your page. You know what? F*CK IT. I've had to take down 6 or 7 double posts tonight and I'M TIRED OF IT DX

*sits in the corner and pouts*
    Hmm, well that discussion ended rather quickly on the thread, eh.

Okay now it's your turn to post a topic, I'm out of ideas, haha.
    Sure! I'll post something ino the Palletshipping thread.

I just hope my internet doesn't cut out again. (Blasted Serebii lagg!)
    Haha, yeah I caught on to the little stuff. Thanks for the help.
    I'll ask again if I'm stuck on something...
    I've read the translation sheet, and thanks for the info.
    Who would have though that's what 'glomp' ment. Haha, sounds painful.

Any other translations that I should know?
    Okay..... Lemme see....

How about SpazShipperShipping? (In what ever color you want)

Because we Ship a lot of things (I've reached 47 ships!) and I'm a spaz.

Remember, we need to have a reason why & for us to use a color it needs to be canon. If you know this, well, ignore it. What do ya think?
    Hey, lol I tend to roam around and randomly view profiles sometimes. And yours interested me and I decided to take a look lol.
    It's already up... but I'm no longer managing it...

It's on the Alternate Anime forum if you're wondering... XP
    Yes I did. I tend to view other users profiles. I dont know why.
    EDIT:if im correct, your a multishipper. and since Im a Pearlshipper and since you post in the pearlship thread occasionaly, I decided to view your profile out of curiousty. Thats how I found your profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…