• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo!
    I'm still doing well like always. I'm rarely on MSN now. Instead, I just hang out at that Victory Road you joined some months ago. And if you don't already know, the PokeNet game got shut down by Nintendo.
    I'm in my junior year as well. Sometimes I have lots of free time because I usually finish my homework 15 minutes after it's assigned or put it off until 15 minutes before it's due.

Do you have MSN?
    I wanted it to be PokeRemixStudio, so that everyone can recognize me. I went with PRStudio. During the beta, there wasn't a character limit, so during the open beta I was PokeRemixStudio... I haven't played it in a very long time, so I'll probably need to redownload it. I won't be able to play it anyway because I have more important things to do
    Cool. You're welcome. The last time I played it (months ago) it had some bugs, such as how your walk speed is a lot slower (not sure if this is still the case). It also took a super long time to open up the game, probably because of all the music that was added on there (or maybe my computer sucked, which it did.)
    My first was pokemon gold.

Pokemon MMO? I'm part of a developement team for a pokemon MMORPG called PokeNet. I make the music for it, unsurprisingly. It's currently fully functional and uses the johto region. The kanto region is going to be added pretty soon. It used to have hundreds of players online at a time, but now it's gotten pretty unpopular recently (only 72 online at the moment).

http://pkmnglobal.org/en/
    The site got a huge revamp and the forums got wiped just last week, which I'm not at all happy about. It's still pretty active, though.
    Looks interesting, but it's not the kind of game I'd play. My sister might like it, though. I like seeing pokemon all 3d and interactive like that.
    Gamecube was my first console in 2004. Last Christmas my sister and I got an XBOX 360 and a Wii. I still prefer PC games, though.
    I have had the last thursday and friday off in addition to the weekend, but I still procrasted and put off working on an english essay that's due tomorrow (I started a couple hours ago). I'm still working on it. This sux.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…