• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good point.

I think we can summarize this by saying that romanization is a tedious and imprecise process.
    I really have no clue, but it's worked every time I've tried it.

Clearly the Dawndusians need to stop buying purple vegetables from the stock market.
    lol thanks, that should help.

Apparently the katakana for Dawndus (Daunasu) are the same as for "Dow Jones Eggplant".

According to Babelfish anyway. XD
    Yonowaru in Chaos, I would like to show you the page where I got "Nanashima" from.

Take a look.

Any comments?
    Thanks lol
    You got pretty close to the Japanese names of the planets for the most part.
    Reiyaazero-Layer Zero-Layazero in English
    Megadoumu-Megadome-Megadom
    Sabon (just sabon I think)-Vubble
    Aanima-Anima-Globin
    Furoriasu-Florias-Florias
    Jagonbo-Jagombo-Boggob
    Gerugeru-gelgel-Jeljel
    Runa=Runa-Luna=Luna
    Rasutaru-Rustal-Lastar (I think Lustar would have been better)
    Oreana-Oleana
    Gurannesuto-Grannest
    Byuubuumu (there's a little tenten on the second one)-Bavoom
    Daunasu-Dawnous-Dawndus
    Jioraito-Geolyte
    Keibiosu (missed the tenten again :p)-Cavious
    Gurabitouru-Gravitole-Gravitas
    Sutaaria-Starlia-Staarii
    Mekkusu-Mekks
    Faiamu-Firem-Firim
    Anasaji-Anasaze (pun on the American Indian name)
    Forute-Faulte-Forte (I like the Japanese, fits the planet better)
    Udoo-Udo-Wuud
    Hyuuji-Hugy-Yooj
    Koronion-Colonion-Suburbion
    Gigantogasshu-Gigantgash-Gigagush (again, the japanese fits better)
    Fiitohezzu-Heatheads-Hotted
    Furiizamu-Freezam-Freaze
    Bubitto-Bubit-Brabbit (I have no clue of the origin of the name)
    Saadonova-Thirdnova (no "th" sound :p)-Thirnova
    Hebunzudoa-Heaven's Door-Hevendor
    Waiyaron-Wire-on-Wiral

I was hoping the darker ones would be more specific. Oh well lol

Well, basically for the latter, what are some of the symbols for thousands/millions? :p

It's from a puzzle game called Meteos.
    Hai man
    I wonder if you could do me a favor and translate a few things. I usually use Babelfish for this site but these are pictures and, as such, I can't (I can usually interpret what Babelfish says lol).

What does it say for each of the darkened symbols and for the 4 at the bottom with variable size?

and

give me some pointers on reading the symbols in the upper right corner of each planet info? I know one of them talks about the Planet Diameter and another about the population... but each is different.

Thanks!

Oh, and how have you been lately?
    Hey, I have some simple questions.

Now, when you have the number 7 in Japanese, is Shichi or Nana more exceptable. I ask this because I believe I've seen it both ways.

Also, would shima mean island?

I ask because the Japanese name for the Sevii Islands in Fire Red/Leaf Green is apparently Nanashima.
    Hey, I have some simple questions.

Now, when you have the number 7 in Japanese, is Shichi or Nana more exceptable. I ask this because I believe I've seen it both ways.

Also, would shima mean island?

I ask because the Japanese name for the Sevii Islands in Fire Red/Leaf Green is apparently Nanashima.
    Oh yes, children can be such ungrateful little beggars. Tsk.

Wonderful! 8D Dear Mr. Tree was having such a wonderful time of it... I will be sure to read up, he was such a sweet fellow.

Zenith's Approach is the fic of yours I'm reviewing at the moment. But I think I can't post because I'd be bumping. >__<

I finally checked back up on Three a week back. Three chapters mostly finished and ready to go. :3
    YOU. >:D

I'm sorry I haven't been around in a long while. Your fic has not gone unnoticed. ;)

How have you been?
    Hey Yonowaru in Chaos, how is it going?

What games are you playing currently? I've been playing Animal Crossing: Wild World and F-Zero GX.

Just thought I could say something to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…