• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok but at the part after i hit 'generate.' its like HTHTHHHTHTHHHHTHHTHH
    and i dont think its supposed to do that
    thats ok i am prepared to try A LOT. but i dont understand the whole x acts thing, with the binary and the PIDs
    Hey, I am trying to figure out how to RNG for Shinies, and of course you are the best at that, so do you think you can help me? I do have a non-chained Shiny to start.
    thanks i feel welcomed! :)
    i have 4 magnemite from a chain.
    and 2 smeargle, 2 miltank (pasteurizd and wholesome), a mareep, 2 voltorb, 1 electrike,
    and 2 ralts. i really want like a shiny horsea or dratini so i NEED to figure the RNG thing out. will 4 magnemite (untouched) be good enough to find out the SID?
    thanks i feel welcomed! :)
    i have 4 magnemite from a chain.
    and 2 smeargle, 2 miltank (pasteurizd and wholesome), a mareep, 2 voltorb, 1 electrike,
    and 2 ralts. i really want like a shiny horsea or dratini so i NEED to figure the RNG thing out. will 4 magnemite (untouched) be good enough to find out the SID?
    do you know if you can either use chained shiny pokemon or shiny pokemon gotten in a trade to deduce ones secret ID? or do i need a "random" encounter shiny
    No it's alright...thanx though:) I got lucky and the first turtwig I hatched was impish, with ivs of 22/30/30/5/29/17
    no problem they're all yours to keep or beat & release! :p

thank you for the shinies - i've always liked zangoose so that dude will be getting EV'd first!
    hey there sorry about the delay! bring 6 pokemon (anything will do) & i'll load up the ditto with 6 rare candies as they always come in handy & my pickup pachirisu keeps finding them :)

i'll be on wifi in a minute or so & i'll hang around 'til you're there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…