• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Suns, Lakers, Cavs, Heat, Nuggets. I used to hate the Celtics with a vengeance too, but I do't mind them now.
    ----------
    first of all you shouldnt have even been commenting on tat vid. you were bringing bad name to us.
    ----------
    There wasn't any bad-name bringing in the first place - whatever opinions those Pokeshippers had about Pearlshippers were already set in stone even before the video was posted and the flame war started.

I'm just saying that any comments from those being offended....could have been more decent and non-provoking.
    yes sir! I am 1amtisdalefan10 from YouTube :)
    how'd you know? (though the answer is sort of obvious..haha)
    I see. I've been known to play the piano, soft and melodious as I've considered it over the years. I have heard a few classical songs played via trumpet, such as the "William Tell Overture". Rather dynamic, I would say, and I see no problem with it.
    Great to hear you're doing well, and don't worry about the late reply as I know all about being busy these days due to college lol. It's too bad that you don't support Pokeshipping anymore but I understand due to the lack of any interaction between Ash and Misty for over half a decade now. ;) I do hope Misty makes some form of appearance soon and sets the record straight about whether she likes Ash or not anymore haha.

It's great that you support Pearlshipping though, and I have developed a fair amount of interest towards it too. Their close and dynamic friendship definitely carries the ingredients needed for a couple to blossom a romantic relationship together. I wonder if we will see any more convincing hints as the eighth gym, Dawn's final contest, Grand Festival, and the Sinnoh League Conference are all getting close. :)

As for Advanceshipping. I can't say i've ever supported it as much as I have Pokeshipping and Pearlshipping. I was as loyal a Pokeshipper as I could be when I joined the forums in the years that Advanced was airing, so I found little time to invest any feelings towards AAMayL. That said, i've always seen them as cute and good-looking together and definitely think they'd be an awesome couple. The hints are definitely there, but I believe that the writers unfortunately lost their way with it due to the potential of Contestshipping lol. These days, I think I like it a bit more than I did before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…