• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if she gets the "WORST TOGEPI", it's gonna take forever to evolve it the first time. *coughhappiness-levelcough* XD

the second one seems more likely right now... and it would be like Satoshi and his Gible. they see a pokémon that apeared a few episodes back, then capture the same-species pokémon, but with a totally different personality. c:

hehe, we'd endure anything to see some decent SatoHikaness. :D
    pfff, ikr? half her team consists of similar-looking pokémon. what did they DO to her to cause her to faint upon seeing them? D=

blah, that, "...however..." is gonna keep me up at night. XD;

speaking of Togekiss.. how on Earth does she obtain one? she'd most likely have to train a Togepi all the way to Togekiss, but seeing as how we're nearing the end of Sinnoh.. that'd take too long. :x

me too.. seeing Hikari lose is heartbreaking for me. :c imagine how Satoshi feels. x3
    oh yeah, i definitely enjoyed that. XD

the BIG question is... what happened to Hikari in her past to make her freak out at the sight of a Plusle and Minun? something horrible, i assume. God, i cannot wait till these eps air. the tension's gonna kill me. XD
    :O !!

i am at a loss of words. i don't think i recall any of the main characters ever fainting before.. (as far as i know.) this sounds majorly big.. can't wait to read your full report. :D
    ah, that seems about right. i hope she doesn't lose, though.. another losing streak's starting to look pretty bad.. but, hopefully we get some good SatoHika out of it, eh? :3
    methinks lots of drama's going to happen what with Hikari's trauma with Plusle & Minun, Urara, and the fifth ribbon on the line.

what about you? is there anything in particular you suspect is gonna happen? :O
    Hey PK :)

Any hints in today's episode? I've checked the thread but didn't find any info about it.

Were there any :=)
    Don't know if you will read this, but if you really sick of these forums then best of luck to you.

Hope you'll return sometimes :=)
    Hey hey, no need to worry. I've seen uglier drama, and I don't blame you for wanting to take a long break from here. Trust me, I know. >>'

Hope to see you soon. =)
    Heh. They won't, North Korea will. But if your supported teams make it to the second stage and mine too, there's a chance =)
    Yeah, but that was just dream. We still don't know if Kotone is updated Crys or she is a separate character to appear in the manga.
    LOL. That really is funny, and we thought it had something to do with that Crys=Kotone thing :p

Anyway, I hope we got some pearlshipping in this episode.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…