• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man... It's getting hard to trade. Every time you're on early, I'm not. I'll try to trade ASAP. Just, whenever we're both online, I'll trade. Is the Suicune ready, btw?
    I was looking for a neutral nature, with IVs above 25 in each stat. If that is too difficult, 20 and above is fine. I'll have Lucario ready by the end of the night. I'll be back on later tonight.

I know this is a tall order, so if it is too much I can go for something with less difficult IVs. Just looking for the best possible lol
    I use RNG abuse, so I can get you a 31 across the board and whatever nature you want. You know what RNG abuse is, right? And I can get that for you very soon!
    Hey I'm sorry, something came up, haven't been able to do much online. Do you still want to trade?
    Hey, if you're still looking for a Riolu or Lucario, I can trade ya one... but I'm kinda picky about the Arceus I want. If you're still willing to trade just PM me.
    I REALLY would like to have a Suicune, since those are awesome. But what I mention, I log in around 3 GMT and you... Well... I'm sleeping when you're awake. I think that's the problem. Maybe we could trade somewhere around 8.30 GMT in the weekends... Or is that early? Just tell me what time you think is a good idea.
    Do you have anything like a Lapras with max EV's on HP and SP.DEF and the rest on DEF?
    Or some other kind of water tank? No varporeon please, I already have one of those.
    Do you still need the HUGE POWER aqua jet marill? I do have quite a lot of 'em. Could you VM me those EV'd pokés?
    mmm ok I want the ev trained because i dont really care if it´s UT, could we trade on the weekend? I´m kinda grounded in weekdays, and I also have to clone my gengar. My gengar has sub, shadow ball, focus blast and thunderbolt. Which has the best iv´s of the heatrans? I want the best one lol
    I saw you had a mild heatran and I´d like to trade you I can give you 31 spA/spe timid gengar, 31atk/+29spe adamant gallade, 31hp/31atk/30 spe adamant gyra and 31hp/31def relaxed bronzong< they are ALL ev trained in 252/252 spe and (atk or spA, depending on the pokemon) and the bronzong has 252 hp/52 atk/200 spdef(if you want to change his spdef, you have to use reductive berries)
    Yeah, that team's pretty well built. Usually I'm on as either BadIntent or Brice. But I don't get nearly as much time to play as I would like =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…