• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, i kinda saw a club in the social groups a few days ago, which was like a RP. like, each thread was a town or something like that. is it okay to make something like that? cuz i wanna make one too. XD
    Hello, RaZoR LeAf. I just saw the "Why I prefer Gen I & II thread" and would like to thank you for doing a great moderation job on SPPf, keeping things orderly and peaceful to a great extent.

Also, how are you doing recently in general?
    That is a good attitude. If that is how you make an enjoyable livelihood, then sticking with it unless something else which you consider more fulfilling comes up as a realistic option is best.

Personally I am likely going to go into computer science (maybe video game design if I get more art courses in), with writing on the side.
    By the way, RaZor LeAf, which degree did you obtain in university? By the subject of your final project, I assume that it has something to do with writing/mythology. Am I correct?

Also, I know you work at a warehouse, but have you been considering another career option and been working toward it? You seem to be quite intelligent, and with keen interests.
    Cold with sun is what I enjoy, too. Right now it is cold without sun in Vancouver, but the snow is not deep at all and could easily melt.

I have not read the Mabinogion, but I will be sure to give it a look, since I did take an English Literature class and read epics such as Beowulf and Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, giving me some experience in the field of reading old texts. Thank you for the recommendation.
    Hello, RaZoR LeAf. I discovered recently that you are from Wales, a nation I find quite interesting for its literary heritage, mythology and landscape. Dylan Thomas, the author of my favourite poem (Do Not Go Gentle Into My Good Night), is my favourite Welshman.

How is it like living in Wales, specifically this time of year?
    No, no, I wasn't serious. Don't worry, I'm not offended. I was trying to send it to someone else. I lost track of my thought process, and clicked your profile by mistake. Sorry.
    Ok im sorry to bug you but i have a problem, in the sign up forum for my Eragon RP: it won't let me edit the front page, it says some internal sever error thing in bold writing on a blank screen, with a load of other random information. Could you fix that?
    That is quite a detailed reasoning. Thank you for taking the time to respond so thoroughly.

My favourite Pokemon is Arcanine, because I have a natural fear of dogs but a great liking for that canine. I think its majestic, fiery appearance appeals to me, much the same way you like Victreebel for its fierceness.

I apologize if I bothered you, but I do appreciate the breadth of your response. It made me like Victreebel more.
    Hello, RaZoR LeAf. We do not know each other, but I noticed that your favourite Pokemon is Victreebel, making you the only person of whom I have heard who has that Pokemon has a favourite.

Victreebel is a Pokemon I like too, though my favourite Grass-type Pokemon is Ludicolo due to its jolliness.

So, I am curious, what exactly makes you identify with Victreebel?
    Hey, how have you been =D i am in school now so i got some free time to talk to you :D anyways Christmas is coming in 21 days and then the year 2010 is coming ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…