• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• name: raichu
    nature: adamant
    ability:
    ev's: 252 atk / 252 spe / 6hp
    moveset: volt tackle/ grass knot/ focus punch / thunderbolt

name: arcanine
    nature: adamant
    ability: intimidate
    ev's: 252 atk / 180 spe / 76hp
    moveset: flare blitz / extreme speed / thunder fang / howl

name: Dragonite
    nature: Quiet
    ability:
    ev's: 252 spatk / 252 spe / 4hp
    moveset: Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Extreme Speed / Earthquake

Thanks
    Wow man thanks! For all of those pokes and the extra items! Again sorry, I did not have better pokes to trade...I wish I could have given you some better ones but if you ever need any other tm's or any other pokemon and are looking for something just let me know and I will do my best to help you
    Mine is 5414 0107 0384, I just grabbed what was in my boxes and threw the items on them. I will go and link to wi fi right now
    Alright, cool. I can give you both of those tm's but I dont really have any good pokemon to attach them to as I restarted and just rebeat the game so it will literally be something I can walk out and catch.
    Hey man, my other trade dude has not gotten back to me in a few days and I am tired of waiting so would you still want to do a trade for the Cyndaquil? If so what do you want?
    Well I already accepted someone elses offer, but if they don't show up soon, I'll trade with you instead
    Plenty of Dittos there! Haha
    You want any of them back? I can just take off the rare candies and get them back to you if you do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…