• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you give me more detais about these both:
    Milotic (VGC09)
    Lucario (World08)
    i would like to know their date, HP, and characteristics
    I got a different Wish Lickytung...But it has an off nature, so I don't really need it. It's Hardy.

Also, if you don't mind clones, if you help me with a project, I would be willing to let you get 4 1/2 PC boxes worth of event pokes...

I need to trade over as many of my event Pokes as possible from my Platinum Version, to my Pearl Version, so I can then put them onto My Pokemon Ranch so I have a place to store them. I have four full boxes, and part of another part of one to eventually trade over. I have so many event pokes now that I can't breed new pokes that I need anymore. If you help, you can get a clone of every one of them.
    I'm sorry happy panda-my slowpoke shiney is modest.....i have a non-shiny one that is calm. sorry to have wasted your time
    Well, if you want to trade bring the Arceus and a couple (4) fodder Pokemon like Bidoof so I can trade you the pokemon holding TM's.
    Ya, I like a lot of those. Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Shadow Claw, Energy Ball, and Shadow Ball.
    Well, you must have liked it to level it up to 98! So, I'll just let you keep it.

So, I want to include Almia Darkrai in the deal. The more I think about it, the more I realize I don't really need the Flower Paradise Shaymin (because I'll be getting my own and I don't want to take yours from you). I do like the other two, though.
    wtf, it didn't tell me you VM'd me! Sorry that I'm just now responding. What's its nature and IVs? If you want to keep it, I totally understand.
    I could trade the four of those, also it isn't an Alamos Darkrai it is an Almia Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger. . . I do still have the TRU Shaymin, but he's my absolute most favorite event Pokemon ever.
    Ok, so let's narrow this down. I really like the Alamos Darkrai, Flower Paradise Shaymin, and Electivire. And I kind of like the Magmortar.

Btw, do you still have the TRU Shaymin?
    Does the TRU Manaphy unlock anything in the game?

I like what you have to offer, but once I fill my Pokedex, I'll be able to get them myself. :/ But, I would like to figure out a trade.
    The Darkrai I have that I offered was Modest mischievous. . . did a ton of SR'ing for it. . . the Shaymin is Timid often dozes off, I have a Newmoon Darkrai, timid strongly defiant. . . it has a 152/155 sp.atk stat and a 145/149speed stat. I also have. . . well. . . that's about all I have worthy of an Arceus.
    Those are pretty sweet. What are the natures?
    And what else do you have? Any IV bred pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…