• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Snover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think so too, though that doesn't apply to the banned episodes, which never aired outside of Japan. The Porygon and Dratini episodes were still ok.
    I've watched a lot of Pokemon in Japanese, and after a while, you get the hang of it. I've seen a lot of the original episodes scattered around.

I don't speak the language either.
    Oh well I like the anime too, the older episodes. The newer ones are so-so.

I like Naruto, but I watch the subtitled episodes, I dislike most dubs like the Yu-Gi-Oh dub :p
    Hey Blue Snover, I see that you used to post a lot in the Pokemon Anime Discussion threads. You're an avid anime fan too then?
    I know that. I know that I've imporved, my first sprites were completely C+P and Now most of my sprites have scratching on them.
    Yeah, I had just helped my dad put up the tree yesterday. It's a pain getting a real tree, I don't know why we do, we have a perfectly fine artificial one that no one cares if we use.

Luckily everyone in my family is perfectly fine with gift cards, I myself prefer them in fact. Much less of a hassle.

New music is always nice, I got 21 albums in fact yesterday. Me and my dad listen to very similar music, so I can always burn albums that he has.
    Yeah, but not that far...

It truely is :D
    You should order something, you'll love whatever you buy.
    You think 90% of my stuff looks great :p

Thanks! Sometimes I help her make them, sometimes I just help eat the extra's XD
    Really? Thanks! I'm worried about the bubbles one, it's not nearly as good, and I'm afraid it's gonna drag Bowser down...

The Bowser took me like, um, 4 or 5 days. That's why it set back your trophies.

Hey, did I ever tell you my mom got her sales site up? It's hitsthespot.etsy.com and the stuff is soooo good. The vanilla truffles and the white-chocolate rassberry cheesecake cookies are my favorite goodies ever, they're so so so good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…