• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, I don't think I knew that I needed them until after we traded. :p

What would you like in return?
    Aha.. damned! :p I do like them pokemon but I've never done any competitive battling, so I guess I don't really know what's popular. ^^ Yeah... I don't really like Scizor though, they ruined Schyther! Just like they ruined Magmar, Electabuzz, Lickitung, Rhydon and Magneton. -_-' I've been wanting to train a good Persian too ! (I just like it!)

And yeah Mew is so cute! <3

I do actually have an Umbreon in my team. lol So yeah I like that one too! :p And Leafeon!
    yeah i have just barely got wifi and have only trade to get the feebas pokemon but i cant get those guys any other way.
    i am trading 4 a darkrai but the guy i am supposed 2 trade wit is hard 2 contact so yeah....
    arceus,mew,celebi,shaymin,jirachi,darkrai,deoxys an thats all. i am willin 2 trade almost any pokemon since i pretty much have all the others
    I have plenty of pokemon to replace Butterfree with. ^^ I've got enough to change combinations and set ups so I'd manage. hehe. I do like Heracross and Scyther a lot though! And Venomoth. ^^ I do always use pokemon I like though...

And my fave Eeveelution... Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporen. =)
    hehe yeah I love the Eevolutions too! =) And I seem to have a looong few days of growing berries ahead of me then. lol

And yeah Butterfree is kinda hard to make any use of. lol But I'm trying anyways. =)
    Hehe yeah they probably have. ^^

Ah I'll try that fertilizer then! :p someone said it takes 32 hours to grow those EV reducing berries and you have to water them every 8 hours. :S

I like to use pokemon people consider weak. ^^ Most of the time anyways. Never use legendaries or anything like that.. So.. I prefer to use uncommon pokes. Some of those I use atm are Marowak, Lanturn, Butterfree, Venomoth, Rapidash, Dewgong, Umbreon, Leafeon, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Crobat, Mightyena, Pidgeot and Ditto. :D
    Hehe seems you've been subjected to some prejudice stuff regarding religions! ;)

And yeah, now I've just got to plant the berries and grow more..! lol like... 25 of each! *sigh* I'd like to remove all my pokemon's EV's since I don't actually know their IV's! And after that I'm going to remove the useless EV's they've gathered over the leveling time and then train them up in EV's they need. :D

How far have you come? What team are you training? ^^
    I think it's Ev'd, i got it off the GTS so i dont actually know. Yeah, thats fine if the oddish is touched.

Sorry I couldn't get on the GTS, I'll be available to trade tomorrow
    Would it be possible to trade my Lv. 100 shiny Shaymin for oddish instead? i really need a shiny oddish.

My fc is 5370-3668-2650 and name is Mick
    I'm in the same position as you. :p Just about to finish off my team with their final moves and now.. going to do a little work on EV's since they've gained the wrong ones during leveling up. lol I will eventually though! :p

So... you've helped me a great deal with my goal! ^^ Thank you very much again!!
    Oh lol it might be me as well I dont know... although I have turned off all possible firewalls everywhere including the router itself. lol Was a whole lot of work to figure out of how it all worked. :p Do you ever battle people?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…