• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just a small update, mainly made in order you know I haven't forgotten the staryu project. I've hatched several more staryu, but no timids >_> I've hatched a grand total of one timid, and his iv's aren't what you want. He has high defense, (31 I believe) and one other 31, I think in speed. But the rest of his stats are all under 20 except for SPATK which is 23 or something. I'll keep plugging. Edit: Ugh forgot I had a timid ditto with 3 31's and a 30 and two 29's -.- Well, this should help with everstone.
    after several months yes. and don't say i'm slitting throats here i tried more then enough and went further then anyone, in the end i get to be called a whining modpestering rulebreaker according to my latest infraction i received from dearie ellie and if that wasn't enough i had to hear all the crap from other mods who felth offended about god knows what.

it's game over now since the mods are important and they don't care, my last idea is to hope that the 4th gen to become one big flaming chaos since that's apparently needed to open some eyes.

so do realise that i did everything i could before saying anything, as long as i see that the 4th gen is a dump i'll spend my visits at the misc and the other videogame section.
    the rankinghall will no longer be maintained because my D/P is a hell for threads that have to be maintained and anyone that stays at 4th gen while it is in a poor condition like this must rethink about what they truly want.

i received more then enough negative comments from the mods lately, i had it with 4th gen.
    I would still like to trade you. I will be free for the majority of this weekend and will be checking in on Serebii every few hours or so. Just let me know when you're available to trade.
    Hey you offering good iv'd ditto,or looking for them,because i can offer good for some
    hey i'm on now.sorry,didn't totally forgot but you weren't on when i check this afternoon.i'll be on wifi shortly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…