• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since when are ladies fa gs? The last time i checked my mom wasn't Rosie O'donell.
    The other last time i checked is that i don't touch my mommy in innappropiate ways you do.
    yea ok lol
    Handsome
    Tender
    Soft
    Why do you look right through me
    thinking
    "No"
    I can't deny my feelings
    Growing strong
    I try to keep believing
    dreaming on
    And every time I see you
    I crave more
    I wanna pull you closer
    closer
    closer
    closer
    but you leave me feeling frozen

Malchik gay
    Malchik gay
    I can be
    all you need
    Won't you please
    stay with me
    Malchik gay
    Malchik gay
    Apologies, might-have-been's
    Malchik gay
    Malchik gay
    can't erase what I feel
    Malchik gay, gay
    Malchik gay

XDDDDD love this song~
    When did I propose sarcasm? Other than my previous posts, name one occasion.

Why should I forget it, and why would you state an idea you know will provoke the responder, and then tell them to disintegrate their train of response, simply because you want to 'not argue' - something you knew was to be expected.

If you give me one good example of how I 'hate you' Ill let you think what you want without retort.
    And how exactly did I prove that point of yours which has no tangible proof or worthy evidence useful of the surmision stated.

Give me an example other than the posts that I just sent you that supports your statement.
    Dude, I dont hate you in the slightest, but just signing on, sitting there and then leaving wont do anything to prevent you from getting banned.

Saying 'Ill go on and post since I dont want to be banned' doesnt help your situation at all since then I expect to be able to respond to those posts, and find that you havent done squat.
    Dude, you didnt even post anything. Did you even plan on doing so, or were you just saying that to make idle conversation?

You've been idle for 9 minutes straight there, whilst you've been consistently active here.
    Oh, still there.
    Just been able to find some time to get on. I won't 'officially' be back until about January 1st. But it's been alright so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…