• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't need to hold that Unown for me >< Sorry I never got back to you on it. I'll be more focused on Unown later on after my drop and some of the bigger achievements I have yet to get. So feel free to drop it with everything else after the reset on Monday :p
    Hey, I was wondering if you could maybe breed me a Kangaskahn (lol I'm not even going to look up the spelling). I haven't seen an egg for it in over a week, and it's the only Kanto Pokémon I don't have (minus evolutions and such, it's the only one I have to obtain so that I can actually get Kanto Master).
    Sorry for posting this after I just sent a PM, but my mom just said I have to go now, so I'll see you around 9 p.m. server time ;)
    Alright. Just send me the link for it and the time you drop it once you do end up dropping it, kay? Thanks :p
    Alright, cool. If I get anything from this drop, you will be one of my favorite people ever, lol.
    Alright :D And yeah, if you don't mind, a PM would be nice in case I forget to check the club P; And you're dropping the DW's once you drop the Ditto, right?
    I have a little favor to ask you - could you post the drop times of the Pokés you drop today? I'd love to get the Ditto, it's the one I want the most at the moment. And will you be dropping everything at once or a minute apart?
    Did you drop the Palkia at 1:17 like you said? I want to try for it, so I'm just making sure ;)
    Oh, well that sucks. Hopefully if I get an egg you drop I'll be able to buy a Dawn Stone without feeling like it wasn't worth it :<
    I have a question: I remember shiny arcues saying he needed to buy a Thunderstone to change Dracowymsy's form to Charge From... is that true? Like do you really need to buy an item to change the form?
    I don't have enough to post in the club, so I'll say it here: I'd quite enjoy a hatched Manaphy, lol. ;D
    ----------
    T_T I'm not a he or a whatever! I'm a she (>_< which I try to hint at with the girly user icon and title)!
    ----------
    Sorry :x I know what it feels like, it happens to me ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

Again, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…