• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avegaille
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh really? Well, that's good to know. It's fun to be stalked by girls. ;) I should stalk you too. :3

Awwwwww ~ ;.; Damn house!! I hope I can see you today, Aviee. I'll sleep a lot before logging on, since I didn't sleep much again. I should be up in time, though. XD
    That's alright too. You're better, though ~ But NM is also a nice stalker person. XDD

I sure did!! I <33333 them!! :D
    You got me. I do ~ ;)

I saw your entry already, Avieee. And there's more than that!! OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! Soooooo perfect for the coming November, and just overall. Thank you so much Avieeee!! ~ <3
    Funny that you mention MSN, I was gonna add you. Cuz I remember we were on like the same chat like ages ago and then you elft and I was like... "Hang on, I haven't added her yet!" XD But cuz you left the che chat I couldn't add you so I was like, "Oh... snap."

Yesh, I'll add you! XD

EDIT: Scratch that. You add me first then. XD Saw your MSN thing, it kinda made me LOL a bit. =D
    Yo! Felt like saying hi. XD Btw, I like your sig. You're awesome at graphics! And hey, you wrote a fic! I'ma read sometime! XD
    Hey Avegaille, I gotz a question. Is the 'claim an anime song' thread ever gonna be back up for business? Thank ya!

~riolulu
    I worked it out XD I typo'd one little tag and it spazzed. But I'd rather think of it as the page's fault 8D;;;

Sure <333333333 For some reason I thought you were already on it or I'd have added you XD
    'Cause you're special =p ...I have no idea o_O I didn't type them in caps! I'm not that lame, I swear! XD *scurries off* Fixed.
    Yeah, I feel too new to implement any big changes. xDDD

No way! I hate the idea of multiple ownership T_T I meant two per person. 'Cause I find it hard to choose too |D
    Hahahaha xDDD I was originally gonna let people have two bishies, but like, it's traditionally one here, I discovered, so I kind of felt the scorn of society xD And goodddd, I didn't think you would though ^^
    Avegaille... *suddenly looks at your sig and MSN pic* AZUMANGA DAIOH! Freaking hell, I love Azumanga Daioh. Osaka was like my anime spaz for ages. Aw heck, I like all the characters.

Anyway, thanks for accepting my friend request and how are you? Spreading Mel-Girl to profiles at the moment. Ooh, you have the Gardenia rank. I like the look of that rank. *stares at it for a bit* Okay, done! New Zealander on your profile. XD
    Hey are you a fan of Jessie? If so, please join the Jessie Club! There will be an Anime style contest as a club competiition once we have enough members, so it should be fun, and you will get to show off your Pokemon!
    I know this may sound cliched, but it's PERFECT! I wanna kiss you for this! Thank you so much! It's exactly what I wanted and you got Zoey and Rocky's looks down pat. The link to this will have a permanent place on my ff.net profile page.

Thanks again, and don't worry about the wait. It was well worth it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…