• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyPalkia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished my chain today at 4 AM with 8 Shinies, I really don't know how did I end staying up that late XD
    I checked the IVs of those Bagon that had a good nature, but they were all crappy ;-;
    (you can see the IVs in the Shiny Pokémon Group (look for it in my profile))

Can't you disable flash? ;3
    But what's with that freezing? You mean when you have to wait a few seconds after you take a photo?

Hahaha, reply to two people at the same time? Now I won't have to wonder if you accidently start talking about random stuff while you think that you're replying to someone else XD

When I restarted my game I became a Meowth (I answered all the questions honstly o_O) and my partner's Pikachu because he was never my partner before. I wish Eevee would be one of the starters in this game just like in PMD1. Whyyyyyy did they swap Eevee for Munchlax ;_;
    Yeah, drunken would be more suitable XD
    Hmm... only a few hours left before it's Sunday @_@

If the person isn't on your friend list make it invisible and/or tell him/her to stop stalking you =|

No alot of people have birthday on 23rd January..oh well, whatever =P
    ...Huh?
    Sorry, I'm braindead at the moment. I can't use my brain propperly right now, that Shiny Bagon made me too excied and hyper :p

Thankies, I caught the 3rd Shiny 5 minutes ago! And yeah, the Skitty is Shiny, I caught her in July. And of course I named her Katja! The best Pokémon deserves the best name :3
    And my camera isn't that great, you just need to press that button with a flower thingy on it and set it to focus and then the DS's screen doesn't look so blurry =]

Yeah, I like the quotes, but the "Butt out, Saturn" is simply the best, you have to check them out =^v^=

Aww, cheer up already :[ *hugshugshugshugshugshugshugs*

Six windows open at the same time? The most I ever had was something around 8, I have normally only 1-2 windows open. Right now I have only SPPf and Media Player, just typing and listening to some Lordi songs :p
    Turmion Kätilöt? Hahahahaha.... I was talking about Miami CIA, but great that you like their song(s?) XD

Yay, PMD2 Time! I picked the same version, haha. I recently restarted my game though, so I dunno if I'll be able to help you alot until I beat the game again =P
    First your mum calls you a b!tch and now she decides to buy you a drawing table? She's weird XD
    Hmm nothing Galactic related? Oh well, there's still a tiny chance that you'll get something, I mean, there's sill two days till your birthday..

Well, isn't it good that someone isn't stalking you anymore? I was happy when mine left =P

Oh really, the same birthday? I don't know whitch members here have the same birthday like me and I can't be bothered to check the member list. I just know that halcyon's got his birthday 10 days before me =P
    Hiya and thanks, PurpleMew made it =^w^=
    Nah, I don't think it's Iraq's flag, I dunno XD

Yeah, I know, that's the reason I don't care =P

A bad day, eh? I have them too sometimes.. ._______.
    Well, luckily today's a good day because it's Friday and I caught this today =3
    And yeah, I saw his sig yesterday XD

Yeah, it's one of those manga quotes from LJ, I remembered it because I think it's hilarious and looks like you think that too XD

WHAT?! She said that?! She's the only b!tch there, go to hell SP's mum >=[
    Only 2 hours a day on the computer? You poor thing ._.

Clicky the "View conversation button", it's awesome, I always click it when I want to reply :p

You're such a wonderful sister, aren't you?
    Have a good time in the Mall, I'm sure you'll get atleast one gift that has something to do with Team Galactic or Saturn ~

Don't be depressed, if you're depressed I'll be depressed D8
    *hugs*
    I dont really like to sleep unless im really tired and i think i might take a nap soon
    and i dont think i have eaten Finnish Chocolate but i guess ill look for some^ ^
    Pah, joku ysi luokka. :p Vaikka koulupäiväni ovat nyt keskimäärin jotain ~6h päivässä, niin läksyjä joutuu silti tekemään sen tunnin-kaksi päivässä jos haluaa pysyä kärryillä. Yläasteella en tehnyt läksyjä varmaan kertaakaan, ja silti keskiarvo oli yli kasin.

Nopea vastaus, ihmettelet varmaan. Mutta joo, huomenna olisi liikuntapäivä, mutta koska olen häijy pikku lintsari, skippaan sen ja menen kouluun vasta yhdeksi. Ou jee. Uutta kitaraa voisi katsastella koulun jälkeen, kun kerran isäni sponsoroi musiikkiharrastustani. :)

Ja en oikein ymmärrä tuota valmiiksi nimeämistä. Tulevatko ne nimet jollain kaavalla, eli vaikka jos emokissi on Miuku-Maukunen ja isikisu on Nauku-Naukunen, niin otetaanko se sitten noista jotenkin? Eli onko kissani sitten esim. Miuku-Nauku Kasper?

Joo, isosisko löytyy nyt 19-vuoden ikäisenä. Eli hän on noin 3 vuotta minua vanhempi, ja noin 30 cm lyhyempi. :)

Ja ihan mielenkiinnosta, paljon sait initialissa jos sen teit? Naiset saavat nimittäin tehdä myös naistenpunnerruksia, muuten voi olla aika mahdotonta, sillä mitä nyt lueskelin tuloksia netistä, monet eivät saaneet edes viittä miesten vastaavaa.

Joo ja pääsin vielä tuon (punnerrus)tason hikisesti, mutta koin kuitenkin parhaaksi uusia viikon neljä, sillä viikko viisi on vielä paljon raskaampi. :|

Ja tuollaiset partisiipit ja infinitiivit ovat kyllä iiiiiiiiihan helppoja. :p No ei vaan, jouduin itsekin kaivelemaan hiukan jotta muistin mitä ne ovat. Mutta joo, lukiossa on sekin huono juttu, että joutuu periaatteessa osaamaan nuo sen yhden tunnin jälkeen. Eli ensi tunnilla opettajat olettavat, että nuo osataan jo ja sitten mennään eteenpäin.

Ehkäpä paras kaverini, joka käy nyt ammattikoulua lukiotani vastapäätä, vaihtoi tänään kaksoistutkintoon. Mitä järkeä? :O Se on kuulemma aika raskas, ja kaverini keskiarvo oli vain vähän yli seiskan. Ja mainittakoon vielä, että oli täysin onnea että kyseinen tyyppi tänne pääsi, sillä joku oli perunut paikkansa ja ovi oli siis avoin yhdelle. Niin ja en tainnut vielä mainita, normaali tähän lukioon hakeva tarvitsee tasan kasin keskiarvon päästäkseen sisään.

Näyttää siltä, että ainakin viihdyt koulussasi. :) Itsekin lähden jopa mielelläni kouluun nykyään. :O

Hei, noissa lyriikoissa oli tavalaan asiaakin. Varsinkin kohta:
    "Jos on nälkä täytyy mennä konsultaatioon
    ja heikot kuolee, sehän kuuluu evoluutioon
    jos ei osaa mitään, oma moka, pitäs osata
    jos ei haluu saada turpaan paras pysyy kotona."
    pitää paikkansa. :p

Mutta tuoko outoa? Entäs tämä sitten? :p

HÄN ON KARJU!
    Well, make it invisible if you want, I don't really care if it's invisible or not XD
    Hmm... are you two having some friend problems or what? And yeah, I know it's none of my buisness :p

Hey, hey, hey! Only I can hug Kita, he's mine D<
    Butt out, Saturn! hahaha, a Galactic quote XD

You're welcome ~

Of course I'll get it! I have all other albums so why wouldn't I get the new one? =P
    I'll buy it even if I have to import it from Finland!

Cute and clever guys? Bleh, they have to be funny too if they want that I like them X3

You should. It's awesome >w<

Do you even care if he comes back alive? XP
    stop already xO

Nah, he wont become embarred that easy :F

x_X

what? im a perv? how? o.o

good

xS

I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE

...can we go back to english now?
    ----------
    "the gene-modificated (pistons?) are the best delicious foods at Kiimajärvi. *does origamis and eats black sausages*
    ----------
    good for them

----------
    "though we won't get any money, I'll marry my fiancée this year, and a beautiful vision it was." (some english words) *stings beautifully with a leg*
    ----------
    Doent really make snece, but ok.
    HI :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

To be honest with you Shiny Palkia, when I first saw yyou ages ago I immediately wanted to be friends with you and now I am :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And I meant you ;D
    your welcome :p

O_O wow... *hides*

hmm... look through my friend list maybe you find some finnish people thee :p

s/he's not online currently so i wont know what that means untill then D:

o.o

ok <_<

Ill come back with the translations of that later xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…