• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, there are 20. I took the screenshots myself, so I'd know. ;) The pink balls of light are also Tikal.
    By no means am I a contest expert, but I'll try to give you info on how to beat at least one Master Rank Contest (because that's all you need to get that one star)!

So uh, what would you like to know/what contest do you think you want to go for?
    Well, in-game teams can be defined as teams used in-game as a whole, not just in Battle Tower.
    Some of the in-game teams are used only for Battle Tower, but some others are used for battling in-game trainers. I know that in-game trainers sucks, you can even defeat them with something "stupid" (like lv 100 Charizard with all fire moves vs a Magcargo, and defeat that Magcargo with Blast Burn) but there are people who want "perfect" Pokemon even if it is just for in-game, and that's what the IGRMT section is for.

So basically, besides pure BT team, we In-game raters also rates teams that are purely for in-game (as a whole, not just Battle Tower)

If you have more questions or you didn't understand what I said (I hope you understand, actually :p), feel free to ask again here.
    Oh, I'm sorry. ^_^;

You're right in that it's partially to do with the honorific "professor." The second half is part of an ancient family secret. And that, my dear Atoyont, explains my own personal portmanteau.
    Ah, alright. Well, sudokus are certainly fun, as are crosswords. These sound fairly interesting too.
    Oh, that's very thoughtful. "Profesco" is one letter too long, unfortunately. I should have had your foresight... >_>;

And, a kakuro puzzle? No, I don't believe I have.
    Not that great? You're doing wonderfully! =P

Incidentally, where did you get your username, if you don't mind me asking?
    Haha, you and I share a taste in these sections, I see. ^_^ I'll admit, I was very happy to be added to the General Pokemon Discussion.
    D
    ..oh. like, it's that time of the month, except it's that time of the year?

well then
    umm

awkward.
    Hmm I see. Well, I think that that sort of approach is alright if you eventually plan on playing Shoddy. On Wi-Fi teams are a bit more unpredictable since not everybody has the patience to do stuff like getting a decent IV'd Feebas and then maxing its Beauty out, or even something as simple as finding a Yache Berry (stupid Solaceon Town woman won't give me one after two weeks of trying). On Shoddy, most people use bog standard sets/EV spreads so if you've memorized the damage formula, you can make the best choices given the situation.

That said, do you happen to know of a good damage calculator? Oh, and did -BJ- used to be -4J-?
    D
    date/message being?
    I'm sorry to hear that. XD It's probably just because she doesn't know you as well.

What do you mean by "theory?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…