• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't HAVE to have one :p But sometimes it helps.

I was just wondering; someone gave me one o_O;; But I agree that they ruin the integrity of the game ><
    I don't use one personally (nor will I ever), but how do you wall people then?

Also, I have a question :c Are clones really legitimate?
    Sorry, it sounded like you meant no legendaries EVER ^^;

Kingdra is cool o_O;; Do you have a Blissey too? (just about everyone has one @__@;; )
    What kind of pokemon do you use? Do you pick for power or use your favorites? I personally plan to use only my favorites (and Claydol, which has been growing on me recently o_O;; )

Not even for a fun legendary on legendary battle?
    No legendaries? That sucks D: While I have a great dislike for Garchomp I can't say all legendaries are allowed but ban him >.>;; Don't get me wrong, I think regular pokemon are better and stronger to use, but I like to use legendaries for bragging rights/aesthetic reasons :p

Oh, no no. You misunderstood me ^^; I meant a team of 12 so you could rotate and change. This way you're not stuck with the same 6 all the time and if you're strategic enough you can switch and still be effective ;)
    I really like Platinum as well :)

So, what have you got so far? A 6 team or a 12 team? I want to go for at least a 12 team, if not more ^^ I also want to dissolve the tiers and only battle people who don't mind mixed tier pokemon.
    What did you think of them? I liked the storyline in Ruby o_O;; But now playing Platinum I can't go back xD

So you mean an entire year coming up with strategy and breeding? Wow, I hope it doesn't take me that long x.x
    When you give it the Gracedia(think I spelt it wrongxD) Flower in Platinum it changes into Shaymin Sky Form :D
    Wow, so you haven't played G/S/C, R/S/E, or FR/LG?! No way!! You missed out man! D:

A years worth of battling... have you learned much?? (and BTW that was an interesting story, I think :D)

And I would definetly appreciate a second take on things when I start with it ^^
    I am very interested in your Arceus :D

Let me know what you are looking for in return whether it be items or pokemon
    That's very nice of you, thanks ^^

Okay, just making sure.

No problem ^^ Just let me know if you need anything else :3

Well, I intend to. But I haven't gotten my team in order yet. I'm still deciding who to train and what natures and moves and strategy and whatnot (I like to take things seriously :p). What about you?
    Thank you for the berries ^^ Do you want your pokemon back?

But you know I was serious when I said I didn't want anything in return xD It's common for me to give people things and not ask for anything in return :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…