• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Morpher01
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ember seems fine, but is it okay with you if it doesn't perfect the move? Like, it needs some more work to make it better. It could have it perfected by Violet City.
    Hey, are you busy with school? I was just wondering because you haven't posted in the RPG in awhile, but neither has D-World. D-World hasn't been on in about three days either....
    Your welcome! It's just so...different. When playing the games you never think of things the way you've portrayed them. I hope to read some others by you.
    Ahh. Yeah I might be turning Starbolts stuff into something publishable soon. So, I dunno about accepting things into the Starboltsverse now. Good luck with your guy, though!

My opinion is to pm it to me and let me take a look. I won't take the idea or anything. I have several of my own. So, I don't need any others since I literally have an army of supers.

Anyway, if ya give me info, then I can give you better insight about the character.
    thanks for forgiving a very lazy friend, lol

hah hah, kay, won't be jealous (though inwardly, I will kinda be)

PMD2... hmm, pokemon game I'm guessing? Or some game of some sort? heh Me, not much is going on, like I said before, school is just becoming more and more obvious as the days go on but I still feel like summer's going to still be here. like, for some reason, it's very hard to imagine going to school next Monday and yet, I will be. ^^;;
    oh god, I'm so lazy xD;;;

I'm so sorry for not replying earlier! School's starting this Monday for me and I really don't want to say goodbye to all this free time just yet but I picked up some stuff from school today so I guess I can't keep ignoring the reality of all of this .___.

how about you? ^^;;;;;;;; You probably won't reply because I've taken months with mine! ;__; sorry again!
    Sorry if this sound like a nag; but, haven't you you thought about deleting your repeated threads. Some extra space would be nice and look less re****dant.

Changing the subject, are you interested in co-writting with someone?
    That would be fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…