• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, there's Cammi, noobers(who I knew as Dwight Eisenhower), Cruxis, Divinity_123, Boreas has an account here, but he's inactive...You can still email him though.

Yeah. I think that's about it. At least that I haven't seen you message.
    Haha, I remember you.

Life's ok, I rarely go here, its weird coming back around every once in a while
    What, who, and who? :p

I'm great. I've moved onto another forum where I found fantastic friends, but I still lurk here almost everyday (you caught me when my computer fried :/). In real life, I'm doing great in school and am just having fun being a teenager and such.
    Hey, it's been a really long time, hasn't it? Oh, Godd iono where to even begin. The BMf years seem like a lifetime ago. It's hard to remember who is who. It's hard to remember what was what. But it would be nice to have it back. I don't think so though, unfortunately. It's too much of a responsibility for me.

Ohmygod, how have you beeeeen?
    Life is pretty freaking sweet right now. How about yours?

Oh, btw, if you ever need me to show you other members, I know about five or so.
    Super busy, so (un?)fortunately I no longer have the luxury of going on SPPf every day/hour/minute. And haha I don't think we were ever good friends or ever talked for hours but it's nice to hear from an old contact nonetheless. :)
    I go through phases. I just recently started playing again, but I'm only catching pokemon. I need new things to keep me entertained.
    I'm excited about the release of HG/SS. Can't wait to get my hands on that. 8D
    Noobers hasn't replied to any of my messages either. I think I'm in his ignore list. Lol.

I haven't seen you much. Are you getting active again?
    Apparently he hates me for some unknown reason. I always thought I got along fine with him. So, beats me. :s
    lol, life is pretty fly.

I really only come on here to read a few Misc. Threads, but I miss everyone too, including you. c: The new BMf never took off, so idk. :/
    To the old BMf people - I missed you all. I'm going to be on here at least once a week from now on to make convo's and whatnot. You guys used to be like my bestfriends :D
    Hey... I dunno if you remember me, but I used to go to BlueMyuu forums...
    "Aura Muffin"?
    I really miss that place, and all the people that were there...
    Just trying to get in touch with 'em all.
    Sorry that it got hacked...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…