• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I would agree with all of them, except maybe with Registeel representing the cities, since those Pokémon were created long before modern civilizations.

However, as an interpretation of their meaning, I find it quite reasonable, with each Regi representing different parts of the continents, and their leader, Regigigas, being the one who crafted the continental landmass into what it is today using those 3 elements.
    ----------
    You only answered one of my questions.
    ----------
    I only answered one question because I only knew how to answer one question. Not because I didn't want to or anything.
    Sure. I'll grab a random collection of Pokemon from my PC after the trade, then lets do an IV check battle if you have any Pokemon that need it.

Believe it or not, I plan on maybe using Illumise competitively. I have a moveset for it that can help it handle all but one of it's weaknesses.
    let me get my DS. As to the GTS pokemon, bring the issue up on the "Is my pokemon hacked?" thread under the 4th gen section, I don't know, they may be able to help you.

And hey, want to have a battle with, like, pokemon you normally don't use? I know you don't go by tiers, but what I'm suggesting is like a NU match.
    Sorry, I tried to send you a PM awhile ago, but it never sent I guess. I have quite a few I need, you just need to pick from these: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, EarthQuake, Gyro Ball, Calm Mind, Toxic, Stone Edge, Explosion, or U-Turn. Not the eaisest to get, I know, but they're what I need. since it's just a weedle, you can choose one of the above and send it on a Magikarp, if you have one.
    Sure, I can battle you. But not now though, I'm kinda busy with other stuff. I'll PM you once I've time for a quick battle, okay?
    Good Game Ksi, Like I said, I wasn't aware you would use an in-game team, so if you'd like to fight a not so competitive team of mine, just say so. Also, hope your shelder had good IV's.

Good luck on your journey with Pokemon

Well Cloud nine comes in handy, I'm building a UU Sandstorm team, and Cloud Nine lets Golduck fill a badly needed position on the team to sponge water attacks. Its a matter of what you need most.

And yeah, higher than Rachi, since I didn't get a choice of natures on it, it can't outspeed the stuff its supposed to, like Infernape, but hey, that's life.
    Yup, Cloud Nine < Damp I think. That way nobody can use Explosion or Self-Destruct for that Emergency Kill Switch tactic.

EDIT: BTW, my Infernape's speed rating is 250 at Lv.100.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…