• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. So, do you get 12 presents? If I celebrated both holidays, I'd probably get 20 presents then, or at least hopefully. (8 days of Hanukkah and 12 days of Christmas)
    Well, I'm Jewish, but yeah. 5 more days for you. I already got my presents except for a bike I'll get when it is nicer out.
    I find some of the characters cute but u don't see saying I'm from Cerulean City or saying my favorite pokemon is Togepi.
    glad to hear that mud!!
    Knowing you(well kinda) I can say that if you do well something good will happen with her, just don´t try to act very obvious when you talk to her(when guys act that way we notice very fast) also, try to know more about her likings, maybe you can give her a surprise in her birthday or christmas stuff.
    If she does then I can't help. There's nothing wrong with being obsessed with a character but this is far too much. Especially a lot of us are talking about it.
    Yes I have noticed that. Does Dawn ever say ya at the end of her sentences? I don't remember her ever saying it.
    you´re welcome!! yeah, my bf is the nicest guy in planet I think hahaha, also I´ve heard that like 2 guys are very jealous but whatever, who cares about them(I don´t xD!)
    Yeah about dex, I sent him a vm a couple minutes ago so maybe tomorrow I´ll know what he wants to tell me.
    She claims her favorite pokemon is Mespirit. I gotta ask her y she's so obsessed. I'm worried about her.
    oh hi mud!!! I haven´t been on here for a while cuz high school is like the most time-consuming thing for now, and well also guess what? I´ve got a boyfriend!!!yeah so a lot of things have changed since summer vacations, and well about pokemon, I don´t have a lot of time to play, and winter vacations will start this saturday so mabye I´ll return playing until school´s back.
    umm...yeah happy 3 days later birthday!!!!
    Yea she's really getting crazy. All her posts and threads are about Dawn. She says she's from Twinleaf town for gods sake!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…