• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh? Well, you will have my encouragement for this concert, as with that play. I suppose that it will be appropriate for me to rest a bit after digesting that Charles Krauthammer column, in addition to any parties I end up attending in the coming days.
    I think Dawn had essentially the same reaction while she, Ash, Brock, and Cynthia were wondering exactly what Team Galactic was trying to do with the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs. It may thus be doubly good that Ash and Dawn's bond has increased substantially during their journey through Sinnoh, leading up to Christmas. Hopefully, your own Christmas won't be any less cheerful after this school play setback. Do you intend to go anywhere, by any chance?
    (nodding seriously) I understand. Earlier this week, Cartoon Network showed as part of its daily morning lineup two episodes featuring Team Galactic’s attack on the Celestic Town Historical Research Center and theft of the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs. Cyrus believes that combining these orbs with Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf’s power will enable him to bring forth Dialga and Palkia and create a new world. The first time I saw this open declaration against the Pokémon world that Ash and Dawn know and love, an unsettling sense that Cyrus’ agenda sounded eerily familiar to me shot onto the surface of my mind, and sure enough, that familiarity came from the following column written by one Charles Krauthammer exactly four years ago today.:

Washington Post: Charles Krauthammer: In Iran, Arming for Armageddon

As it turned out, Cyrus’ apocalyptic agenda bore a rather eerie resemblance to that of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who believes that acquiring nuclear bombs to wipe Israel and America off the map will enable him to bring forth the Twelfth Imam and create his own new world order. You may assume that as a consequence, I consider bravery and confidence similar to what Ash and Dawn have between each other to be vitally important in countering villainy as terrible as that which Team Galactic seeks to unleash on Sinnoh. What would you think, if I may ask?
    Aha. No need to worry. I will wish you and your classmates success and good luck for that play. I am curious as to whether or not it's a Christmas play, but I'm sure that all of you will do just fine. For now, I find my mind gravely alert as something that has influenced my current interest in Pokémon comes to my attention, especially with regards to Team Galactic's world-ending agenda. Would you mind if I explained that interest to you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…