• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, a tsundere is character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, irritable, and/or violent personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone). It can also describe a contradictory personality which is good-willed on the inside, but with a harsh attitude on the outside.
    heyy!! :) yea ive been fine its just this whole week haz been VERY overwhelming i guess. im not complaining or anything its just that every single day this week ive been out from 6-7 in the morning until 9-10 at night due to performing in concerts, plays, etc. I also have 2 make up a lot of hw due 2 missing class...it kinda sux :/ hopefully nxt week will b better :)) lol well anyway, wbu?? how waz ur week??
    I kinda doubted that I would get the part anyway, so I'm not sad or anything. Just a little suprised. I can't leave my town in New York this Christmas. I have a school concert when we usually leave to go visit family in Pennsylvania.
    Wow, those 2 events are connected to each other in ways I never would've thought were possible. I can't believe how closely related they are, it's scary.

I didn't get the role I was trying out for, a 6th grader got it. :-(
    Yeah I am going to travel to visit my Family in Brooklyn for this Christmas =D . So I really can't wait for next Wednesday to come so I can board the plane XD.

Do you have any plans for Christmas ?
    Hey there . The Project went well . The Teacher was amazed on the amount of information I uncovered ( thanks to you that is ^^ ) . So he gave me a A on the project. I really appreciated your help o the project =) .
    Only 2 kids out of the middle school will get chosen to be in Le Miserebles (that's The Miserable Ones in French). It's about how life was hard in France during the French Revolution.... I think.

Sure, you can explain that interest to me, I'm curious to know what it is.
    Hi. I am doing fine, here in New York. Just tired, I just came home from school. I'm sorta anxious, too. I just auditioned for a high school play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…