• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Three four or five or something. WAY LONG AGO IN ANY CASE.

My desk cracked open before my head 83 I'm thickheaded like that. I should try the wall next. Wallhead. Yesh! 8D

I see you joined Divine 8D THAT'S JUST AWESOMEWURST. Now we can rp togetheeerrr again <3

Ah, history 8D I study that in my free time, hur. It's all Hetalia's fault, I swear >>' Oh and I lied. It's not really a college, it's a university of applied sciences/polytechnic. It's... different. In a way. Our school system is weird. BUT I USUALLY JUST SAY COLLEGE BECAUSE IT'S EASIER THAT WAY. But yeah, 'nyway, I'm studying Information Technology. So I uh, program stuff. We built robots last week. IT WAS AWESOME.

*Squishinessss*
    Whoa....I was actually viewing the old Persona threads-feeling some bittersweet nostalgia of the posts I made through those days when I chanced upon yours. So I got curious, decided to click if you were still active-because so many old RPGers have fun lives now, and you seem...back?

Anyways. Hello. Sorry for the stalk. :>
    Yeah, I figured I'd go clicky clicky on your profile to see when you were on the last time... only to realize I couldn't see it. And then I saw that there was a very recent VM, and that you had replied to it... AND NOW WE'RE HERE AND THIS IS HAPPINESS.

Yeah, two years! God, we're growing old. *HUGGLENESS*

Oh yes, I cringed myself half to death. Seriously, spellcheck. It's my friend with benefits.

I've been great! Rped lots and stuff. And got into college but the RPs are more important. I live in a different city now. And I tend to get lost. And I love it. And uh... WHAT ABOUT YOU?
    Katie? KAAAATIE 8D

It's been so long, so you're still here? FFFF HAPPINESS. Remember me and the Raikou and all the rpging and my god I was such a n00b and just. I was reading through some old rpgs and now I'm all nostalgic and sappy and shet.

Coherency. I has some.
    Katie! It's been so long! How have you been?

Me, I've been fine. After I became fanfiction moderator on PokeCommunity, I drifted away from these forums. It wasn't until a few days ago when JX Valentine and I were talking about forums in general that I decided to see what she was doing over here. And to keep my reviewing skills sharp, I signed back in with my old account to post around and review.

It's great to see you writing again! When I don't have to be at work in the morning (and when a hurricane isn't about to blow through my state), I'll read your new fic.

*hugs* to you!
    Indeed... and How exactly does one do a snughug? =p

I ended up not doing so but will try to catch her sometime about it. >_<

If you include exams then it's 30 as well more or less for me.
    Nothing major - only assignments and quizzes starting to come in but still involves study and all. -_-

I may poke bay and raise it actually sometime today. (!)

Yeah, we have two a year. They're 13 weeks long, not including mid-semester breaks and exam periods at the end of it. I know someone going to a different smaller uni though here who has trimesters.
    All right overall - passed everything thus far and hope to keep it that way, but we shall see. And yeah, going with what you enjoy more makes sense. =)

Hmm, maybe? They won't make much sense as they atm given they're so split up though. XD And yeah...ah well, it was fun at the time at least.

That is indeed a good while. I finish up the 2nd semester in the latter half of November and then have a bit over three months worth of break. =D
    Science advanced, or more specifically physics.

Our Miror B was the greatest ever. XD Kinda sad nobody else shall see him though...

And yeah, you do have summer break there thanks to being on the northern hemisphere - how much longer of that do you have left? And what are you doing at uni yourself?
    I am fine! In uni now, modding everywhere apparently too, still writing my first fic. =p And you?
    I still have the link if you want it. I was so young when I was apart of it and had horrible grammar. I'm proud to say i've improved since then. If you want the link, just message me again.
    I' haven't been on in a while, a whole to two years in fact and just read our Rpg from 2005. Just saying we all did great on that.
    Do you like duncan's present? =) I keep forgetting a lot of you have those American accents XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…