• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh sorry, wasn't really paying attention... I'm gonna be doing a counter snubbull here soon, so if your intrested. Also for egg moves, give me a list of some you don't have and I'll see what I can do
    I can do the bagon, charmander, totodile, lapras, lotad, and pinco very easily...I can probably get the eevee, as for the skarmory, would roar be acceptable instead of whirlwind, I can probably do the counter teddiursa
    Tiers are gay. I think the whole tiers-thing should be abandoned. Ofcourse that doesn't count for the uber-tier, which is a good list of pokémon that indeed should be banned from competative playing since they're broken.
    Anyway, you're idea for my team is not so bad, though I'm really a fan of Weavile and since using pokémon I actually like is part of the fun in battling I think I'm going to puth him in my team anyway.
    Are you good in (competative) battles?

Because after I'm done training Weavile I have 13 pokémon to choose from for my party, but I don't know which ones I should pick. This is the list of pokémon I've trainer or still training:

- Weavile
    - Infernape
    - Torterra
    - Venussaur
    - Empoleon
    - Gyarados
    - Gengar
    - Mismagius
    - Luxray
    - Zapdos
    - Staraptor
    - Snorlax
    - Dugtrio

Which 6 pokémon would you pick from that list (and why)?
    Sneasel evolves into Weavile by leveling up at evening/nights while holding Razor Claw, not through trading. :p It's already a Weavile now, thanks to you! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…